Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

6 hours ago, tweety said:

You can create an account for free. You will have 0 days, but you can get rid of the preview buttons.

Thank you profusely for that little tip. Already had the free account. Didn't know it would
get rid of the preview bar over the main screen. I could kiss you, if you aren't a guy. :biggrin: :heart:

Bravo for Mira - love that the evening was about her! My wife is away, so I was able to watch fully (she is not hung up about these things - we swing occasionally!)

And one of the orgasms Mira had was amazing - could not stop spasming for almost a minute!

• Like 2

I can only give the warmest congratulations to the great revival we had hours ago. Fantastic, it would be little to define them:biggrin::biggrin:
Apart from the sometimes unfortunate movements for the cam 5 (which are already almost standards). When it does not fall it is moved or "adjusted":cool:, the others were great

Mira again reinforced her fantastic ability to be the "star" as she was on her visit to Anna.:heart:

As a suggestion, since the balance here still hangs in the men's favor, it would be fair now to try to balance it a bit just for women.

Something on the line, several women and only one man. An effectively professional striper or someone representing this character (I think Betty would have been easy to arrange this). ::)

Along with Mira, Vera, Betty and other girls who have been there or so in their first time, It is important that he has the breath to tame these "wolves". hehehehehe.::)

Something that we have not actually seen in any of the projects on this VH site. But a mark to be sought therefore.:angel:

3 hours ago, Stevet said:

Bravo for Mira - love that the evening was about her! My wife is away, so I was able to watch fully (she is not hung up about these things - we swing occasionally!)

And one of the orgasms Mira had was amazing - could not stop spasming for almost a minute!

can you give timestamp please?

4 hours ago, Stevet said:

When was this ?

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Thank you profusely for that little tip. Already had the free account. Didn't know it would
get rid of the preview bar over the main screen. I could kiss you, if you aren't a guy. :biggrin: :heart:

I might let you, if I weren't a guy also. LOL :biggrin: