Chad & Todd

26 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Yeah, the site seemed very gung ho about having gay apartments when they first started and promised a bunch more.  Instead all but one of the new apartments is a straight couple.

The only reason I resubscribed to VHTV back in October was because of the gay apartments, I'm seriously thinking of dumping it. I don't think VHTV have any intentions of adding any more, and the ones they do have they don't bother to fix problems.

Happy New Year Chad and Todd. And Happy New Year to all followers of the gay apartments at VHTV. Happy New Year to Freddy where ever you might be.

We only have 1 gay apartment left now, and Chad and Todd opted against a New Years party and brought 2018 in as a couple. As midnight came, they wrote notes in secret which they burnt without letting the other read, they then stood and spoke to each other before embracing.

HNY01.jpgHNY02.jpgHNY03.jpgHNY04.jpgHNY05.jpgHNY06.jpgHNY07.jpgHNY08.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mib82 said:

Only 1 gay apt left and everytime I click on it I see these two guys sleeping or an empty house... mah 

They never even got a mention in this weeks newsletter, I don't know if that was an oversight or if it was because nothing ever happens.

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

They never even got a mention in this weeks newsletter, I don't know if that was an oversight or if it was because nothing ever happens.

Let me explain it. They got no mention because the place is practically dead nothing happens there. 

It's an strange thing,they seem to be active,have regular sex etc but something it's missing from almost start,same Regard Kate pace that just left VH,she was nude,was pretty,they had regular sex,but gess it's an thing Regard having that special thing that makes residents apeal and interesting to fallow.Basicaly nothing really wrong with Chad and Todd..but also nothing really special.This show the importance of pic the residents.

Actually quite a few things happened this week. Joe, Edda, Alan, Serena and Nina visited for an evening earlier in the week. Also this week they had some female friends over who stayed the night. I guess neither of these were deemed interesting because sex didn't happen. Although reading the newsletter visits from Viki & Kate's parents didn't involve sex but were still considered interesting.

I would consider this apartment to be just a normal level couple apartment on the same scale as Alice & Pavel, Clara & Stas etc. However, as it is the only remaining gay apartment it seeems more boring because there is nothing else to turn to during periods of inactivity in the same way people would turn to other apartments when nothing is happening at Alice/Pavel's place.

I'm not saying I think this place isn't dead, just that it sticks out more as being dead because it's the only gay apartment. It didn't used to be dead but all the interesting things stopped after the huge fight when they were told they would be kicked out if it happened again, now they are too conservative for fear of being homeless.

What we need is MORE gay apartments like we were promised.

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Introducing only 2 gays apt was a completely no sense. A big fail. Soon we’ll say goodbye to this house too. Like I said, there was always more interesting about straight couple and girls... 

Ever thought about there were simply not enough viewers maybe? When the views and rating had excellent I guess we would have a lot more gay places now. It's simple. When sth. brings no money you dont continue with it