Chad & Todd

1 minute ago, stanley said:

I didn't see George there today to fix the bedroom cams - so I guess there was nothing wrong with them and it was a punishment.

Chad and Todd were out when bedroom cams went online and nobody else was there... Yes it was like a punishment... I think it was an excuse to make it look like a simple technical issues..

il y a 56 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Naive statement at best...lol  stop with your pleading please.  They are just as capable as anyone..    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2012/06/01/luka_rocco_magnotta_montreal_murder_victim_is_missing_man_from_china_police_say.html

What the hell is this are you actually saying this couple  is capable of doing this sick and evil disgusting crime to each other. Everyone needs to stop and just move on i'm actually feel sick after reading that there was no need to post that. Everyone needs to stop what's done is done just move on,

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What the hell is this are you actually saying this couple  is capable of doing this sick and evil disgusting crime to each other. Everyone needs to stop and just move on i'm actually feel sick after reading that there was no need to post that. Everyone needs to stop what's done is done just move on,

He said that "gays" are not violent...I just sighted one example.  I will give you this, you are a very over sensitive bunch...lol

Hey everyone,

We should comment on what happened last Saturday night at Chad & Todd House. We at VHTV don't support violence and it is prohibited under the contract all participants sign and manager's agreement their management sign too. Last Saturday there was an incident when one person got out the knife while arguing, and we have shut the stream down immediately. After the stream was shut, our 24/7 team continued maintaining focus on this apartment and we have contacted their manager to resolve this situation. Sorry it took so long, but we wanted to make sure everything is alright there and it won't happen again. The participants were warned this time, but next time the behavior like this won't be tolerated.

VHTV.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Agreed. time to move on, it's happened they are still here, we just have to accept it. Watch them if you want to or switch off if you don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

This episode remembers me more or less what happened on Mika's apt.. Mika with a gun then [offline] for over 1 week then [online].. The excuse was "they were on vacation".. 

At least in this VH act fast and house was online fast..the layne case was almost desrespecful to users..we had to Gess and Gess by ourselfs the things..basicaly mirrors the mess and not care that house (layne and Mika)become last months..in this house case VH act correct with their clients.Hope they continue this way.

• Like 1