Chad & Todd

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Gay guys are not violent!! Jealousy and discussions are completely different from violence. And Chad and Todd showed violence tonight. I only hope nonody got hurt. 

Me too, I really hope the guest is ok. Thankfully he was out of the room when it started.  Hopefully he got dressed and left.  They really treated him weird too, got him to play strip cards, kept pulling the robe away he was using to cover himself and then ignored him so much he feel asleep.

To me I think George pushes his apartments into doing things they don't want to do. You could tell Chad was never into the threesome, hence why both times he went in a strop and an argument broke out, except this time it led to violence.

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Me too, I really hope the guest is ok. Thankfully he was out of the room when it started.  Hopefully he got dressed and left.  They really treated him weird too, got him to play strip cards, kept pulling the robe away he was using to cover himself and then ignored him so much he feel asleep.

I saw from the beginning that Chad (or Todd) (i don't know who is who) was too serious and distant from the guest... Something was strange... BTW I really hope everybody is ok, but I don't wanna see violence guys or VH. Gays and straights. And what happened in this apt must not to be a stop for the future gays apt... because like I said gays are not violent. 

5 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

It was a disaster just like the last one. They get far too drunk and are really rude to their third guy.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I just hope if we do lose these two, then we still get a gay couple to replace them.

Me too, they know there is a demand, that is why they brought two on board.  Trial and error, I hope they don't give up.  It was a rocky start for Freddy but now it is getting better.  Kick out Todd and Chad and find a new couple.

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

I saw from the beginning that Chad (or Todd) (i don't know who is who) was too serious and distant from the guest... Something was strange... BTW I really hope everybody is ok, but I don't wanna see violence guys or VH. Gays and straights. And what happened in this apt must not to be a stop for the future gays apt... because like I said gays are not violent. 

For me Chad is not into threesomes and he is pressured into it from George. That's what I think anyway.

When they have calmed down the apartment may come back online.

Jess and Sam hadn't been in their apartment a week when she beat the shit out of him, ripping the top he was wearing, throwing punches and cutting his back so it bled. They were allowed to stay.