Chad & Todd

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

I honestly can't see how VH can let them stay...the one was beating the shit out of the other and went for a knife!  I remember on RLC there was one asshole who hit his girlfriend on night and he was gone.  I don't think I would want to watch these two again anyway

I was never a big fan. They were too young for my liking. 

Freddy and Jason never used hand with fight!!! They only argued Ike everybody does!!! What Chad and Todd did was violence!! So now because of them VH should stop to make gay apts? Really? Because gays are violent??? This is bullshit!!! 

7 minutes ago, catalonia said:
Obviously not all but in male homosexuals is frequent

You are obviously an expert then. I'd like to see these statistics. You do realise domestic violence between straight couples is just as frequent if not more!!

il y a 2 minutes, mib82 a dit :

Freddy and Jason never used hand with fight!!! They only argued Ike everybody does!!! What Chad and Todd did was violence!! So now because of them VH should stop to make gay apts? Really? Because gays are violent??? This is bullshit!!! 

No i don't agree not every gay guy is violent. 

Just now, catalonia said:

It is not a question of sexual tendencies but of behavioural tendencies. Peaceful and balanced homosexuals exist

In terms of statistics to the tests I refer. The second gay apartment and what happens

So because one out of two apartments yielded a violent couple that means gays are more violent by nature?  Gimme a break