Linda & Leon

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

Creo que no hay tal cosa "lesbianas" en Rusia, las niñas son Estrecho o cada dos, tal vez por eso que están teniendo dificultades para encontrar verdaderos VH lesbianas.:biggrin:

Of course there is the problem in Russia is to have the courage to show themselves

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Linda (ex Sally)

Wow.
I entered now after more than 24 hours out because of Net's failure and I see that we had many surprises
Including this outstanding apartment. It looks like we've finally started to walk up on Carrie and Linda.
I also see in another point that we have the troubled presence of Jose (Nina and Alan).
Can you kindly tell me the current where I need to look?
:huh:

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow.
I entered now after more than 24 hours out because of Net's failure and I see that we had many surprises
Including this outstanding apartment. It looks like we've finally started to walk up on Carrie and Linda.
I also see in another point that we have the troubled presence of Jose (Nina and Alan).

check misty at rockhead's & em & friends at lisa's. and edda & nora at edda's.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow.

Lst night, Misty and #31, Sia, Sid and Em and finally Edda and Nora were the places to watch...

• Like 1