Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok Ash, I'm making a poll! So far I have, shaved bald, shaved on the sides and trimmed on top, just trimmed all over, and full bush. Am I missing anything?

I think that covers it all, Mira looks like she shaves the side, and not the top, it has a rounded look to it. Is this poll to see how men like it, or how any women on here do it, not too many women on here

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Haha. they had this conversation with customers able to hear?! Sounds like a conversation you might overhear where i work, no customers are here though!

Yes, I was buying my groceries. I didn't mind at all. I was actively trying to imagine them with their preferred hairstyle. :biggrin:

In case anyone is interested to know, I'm a shave the sides and trim kinda person! I can't stand body hair though. I shave everything else, even my arms. Well, actually, I use chemicals on my arms.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I was buying my groceries. I didn't mind at all. I was actively trying to imagine them with their preferred hairstyle. :biggrin:

In case anyone is interested to know, I'm a shave the sides and trim kinda person! I can't stand body hair though. I shave everything else, even my arms. Well, actually, I use chemicals on my arms.

Lol, thats too much, sounds like a lot of work shaving everywhere, jeez,  I hear some guys complaining they like it shaved because they don't like getting hair in their mouth when they're fumbling around down there, well guys, what makes you think we like getting hair in our mouth's when we're giving you a BJ, do we ask you to shave bald down there? no

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, thats too much, sounds like a lot of work shaving everywhere, jeez,  I hear some guys complaining they like it shaved because they don't like getting hair in their mouth when they're fumbling around down there, well guys, what makes you think we like getting hair in our mouth's when we're giving you a BJ, do we ask you to shave bald down there? no

I'd happily shave my pubic hair completely bald for any woman who wanted me to
and have done so on several occasions. What's good for the gander is good for the
goose, to paraphrase a popular saying.

• Like 2