Linda & Leon

12 minutes ago, jontee said:

:heart:You may say what you want about Linda but take care of the cat she can.
In the night the cat woke up and began to peep.
Linda woke up, toke the cat to the cat box nothing happened then she swapped sand in it immediately it turned out good.
Carrie has slept with Sebastian all night how cute.
Sometimes you wish you were a white cat and lived in Odessa and your name was Sebastian.
Thank you girls for what I've seen how you take care of Sebastian

I give them that yes they are very nice to little Seb...

• Like 1

Still think this house it's thinked the wrong way,I see dudes there and I know this girls aren't lesbians,they not even seem bi..so seem a lost in most aspects,would be better in my opinion if they were just house mates and had their personal life's and friends and boyfriends.This is just..dudes arrive,,site there on coach..seems a no win situation in all regards.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still think this house it's thinked the wrong way,I see dudes there and I know this girls aren't lesbians,they not even seem bi..so seem a lost in most aspects,would be better in my opinion if they were just house mates and had their personal life's and friends and boyfriends.This is just..dudes arrive,,site there on coach..seems a no win situation in all regards.

They are doing well with statistics. Let's see how they will change - when the statistics fall. Statistics will fall - with such a coefficient of action. New apartments will open. Subscribers will lose hope for this apartment.

Dora and Gary - 2 weeks all super ratings. The first problems were - then they arranged sex in the bathroom. And another week they were all well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are doing well with statistics. Let's see how they will change - when the statistics fall. Statistics will fall - with such a coefficient of action. New apartments will open. Subscribers will lose hope for this apartment.

Dora and Gary - 2 weeks all super ratings. The first problems were - then they arranged sex in the bathroom. And another week they were all well.

yes there has to be a large percentage outside of cc, so sometimes there may be a lot of criticism but the apartments are not that bad,:huh:

Just now, groomy said:

Hi groomy,Yes think they doing well in statiatics it's more or less natural,new house,pretty girls,they don't are shy showing their body,so they will be fine for some time,but at least to me their first "sex" moment was week and lasted shorty,speacialy after An week without nothing special sinse opening,that was even more aparem when at the same time or some hours later in other house and in houses not "tagged" as bi we seen better moments with other residents/guests.In my opinon this house should take more honest route and let the girls be with their boyfriends..for sure would be and feel more real and natural.But this house/residents/manager can and seem adapt to changes if needed,so lets wait and see.Its just like you said,more time,new houses,activitie or not etc will make or not this place.