Linda & Leon

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I dont know. They shout so - that I can not even understand the reason for the quarrel:confused:. In the rest, the usual family quarrel. But judging by the arguments (they are not very good people). I heard she was screaming that Leon not helped her with things or something like that.

I do not think - what is it for the views. Well, if they break, I think Linda finds another. Maybe not such good lover on camera, or maybe better.

thanks groomy!

Well hope they resolve,or that if they split one of them stays in the house and tries to find someone if possible,they aren't entertaining to fallow in day by day but the sex it's great to watch,so would be sad if the place it's shutdown,not a lot interisting houses right now.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well hope they resolve,or that if they split one of them stays in the house and tries to find someone if possible,they aren't entertaining to fallow in day by day but the sex it's great to watch,so would be sad if the place it's shutdown,not a lot interisting houses right now.

a very polite expression and description of the current situation :angel:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spielo said:

a very polite expression and description of the current situation :angel:

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

But why? In fact, nothing has changed. Anna's apartment was completely frozen (last Orgy Dec3). But Stephan and Stella opened. Others apartments +/- not changed. Linda and Leon - have really hot, interesting and sensual sex. But they did nothing else. Pay subscription for one couple? Really their fan.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, groomy said:

But why? In fact, nothing has changed. Anna's apartment was completely frozen (last Orgy Dec3). But Stephan and Stella opened. Others apartments +/- not changed. Linda and Leon - have really hot, interesting and sensual sex. But they did nothing else. Pay subscription for one couple? Really their fan.

Think you got me wrong or partial wrong,,what I mean was usualy don't watch Linda and Leon much but I like to see them having sex,so would like them to continue at least for the hot sex,thing that for exemple I found not the same Regard others houses like Maria one,Carrie one,rock and company,z&t,in my personal it's a lot nicer to see Linda and Leon,but have others houses that I like also,n&a&s,j&v,Misty,A&G.