Linda & Leon

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just note in addition to my post above, that this place has not yet gained a single twitter even. No VH or even Lina. Just the natural and basic welcome to the project.

Even Jeff's parents have been twice, so observed. And by the way, their experience has value there.:biggrin:

And with all the reason,almost all the weekend passed,an new house,and only topless dancing,some showers and lots lots of eating,tv watching and talk talk.Almost as bad start(and strangely similar)to the worst house ever in an voyeur site.Maybe Jeka will be beaten...

This the official opening night

And they did 1 new Tease...hm...

Now i rely hope they doing something hot real or u are in ....

The Teases is good but u have to do more her be course every house in her doing hot things

if it not gone bee a quick trip...for u girls

• Upvote 1

Just now, jontee said:

This the official opening night

And they did 1 new Tease...hm...

Now i rely hope they doing soothing hot real or u are in ....

The Teases is good but u have to do more her be course every house in her doing hot things

if it not gone bee a quick trip...for u girls

Well..seen exactly this in the jeka place..zero hope after seing this "show",the "dance sex ritual" started with Gary and tought VH wouldn't let it return so fast...well this time don't gona give them so much atention,this type of houses/residents are an desrispect to clients.will write again when something worth of VH name happen.Lina,Alex expect better even after Tim and zoi derail..

VH.TV

Its hard place now to get a good rate in

I seen 1 thing that brings 3some 4some and

bisexual sex in vh.tv that is party's and a lot of drinks and drunk people.

But now we have a new couple that is real good Mira/Henry they are real Swingers.

Then we have a couple Violet/Jeff and they are natural and love doing thing for us and its turn them on to do things for the members.

Then we have Ebba shes a natural does everything to anybody.

I hope we can put u to on that list but u dont drink so its just one thing left to get a good rate 

Sow are u  naturals  ? ...i rely hope so...teasing sexy clothes nudity...dont gone bring u all the way

U have the body and are  real good looking both  of u so use it.....

1 hour ago, jontee said:

But it can be like this that Carrie have her red week she is using pants but

she was all alone no bate but she did sleep nude 

She used a tampon maybe did not see one...is it ok..dont know....i am a gentleman  

Well, I'll say something.
I'm expecting more from Carrie, from what I've seen (more dynamic and with own initiative) than with Linda (Sally?).:cool:

Maybe because she did not have the unfortunate influence of Tim and Zoi on how not to do it on a site of the genre VHtv. Today,

Based on what I saw a little bit, my biggest fear is that VH has finally imported into its line "Girls on vacation". Barcelona (B1 / B2) in its worst representation of RLC. Provocations fast pure and simple.
Only that.

But as I said before, still very, really very early (less than 72 hours) for this place to sink like in quicksand in our attention ..

Immediately correct those curves that are leading in the wrong directions.:angel:

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, thedbear a dit :

Eh bien, je vais dire quelque chose.
Je me attends plus de Carrie, de ce que j'ai vu (plus dynamique et avec sa propre initiative) qu'avec Linda (Sally?).:cool:

Peut - être parce qu'elle n'a pas eu l'influence fâcheuse de Tim et Zoi sur la façon pas de le faire sur un site du genre VHtv. Aujourd'hui,

Sur la base de ce que je voyais un peu, ma plus grande crainte est que VH a finalement importé dans sa ligne « Les filles en vacances ». Barcelona (B1 / B2) dans sa pire représentation de RLC. Provocations rapide pure et simple.
Seulement ça.

Mais comme je l'ai dit, encore très, vraiment très tôt (moins de 72 heures) pour cet endroit à couler comme dans des sables mouvants dans notre attention ..

Immédiatement corriger les courbes qui mènent dans la mauvaise direction.:angel:

but at least the girls from Barça B1 and B2 masturbate ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

been a member for 2 years

1 or 2 why are u lie ya under the blankets

b1 b2 some girls yes and a some of them real good irma Renata good

kkk under blanket for 3 years

1 minute ago, jontee said:

been a member for 2 years

1 or 2 why are u lie ya under the blankets

b1 b2 some girls yes and a some of them real good irma Renata good

kkk under blanket for 3 years

rlc is bs

VH.tv have more sex in 1month then Rlc in 1 year

• Like 1