Linda & Leon

il y a 2 minutes, jontee a dit :

membre depuis 2 ans

1 ou 2 pourquoi ya u sont sous les couvertures se trouvent

b1 b2 quelques filles oui et certains d'entre eux une vraie bonne irma Renata bonne

KKK sous couverture pendant 3 ans

Member for six years and the recent examples are numerous (Karol Angelina Nicole Regina Sher Renata etc ...) I was just saying that barcelona girls at least masturbate. I would like to see Linda and Carrie do the same. I like both sites, and I have preferences in both sites

• Like 2

Oh look, half naked girls laying around the house. Sorry, that ship sailed a long time ago. Welcome to 2017!  You’re dealing with seasoned pros and views are money. Takes more then a pretty face and a hot body to swing attention away from the other apts. it takes personality, drama, intrigue, as well as nudity and yes sex in some form or another. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really think these girls are doing their sex lives outside and living their fake cam life here. It will all be exposed for what it is soon enough. I sincerely hope thst I’m wrong. I find it very hard to believe that AlexLina would put do nothings in an apt. That’s the only thing giving me any hope right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

well even naked in bed together right now I think it's better odds Edda and Nora hook up over these 2

What Edda and Nora showed yesterday (and maybe they can show more) It will always be better and more natural , even if sally (linda) and kelly (carrie) do another fake show and even if they touch/finger pussies.... Except sex because we never saw ... All that makes to be girl on girl will be fake and not natural

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Je pense vraiment que ces filles font leur vie sexuelle en dehors et vivre ici leur vie cam faux. Le tout sera exposé pour ce qu'il est assez tôt. J'espère sincèrement thst je me trompe. Je trouve qu'il est très difficile de croire que AlexLina mettrait le faire dans un nothings apt. C'est la seule chose qui me donne un espoir en ce moment.

Maybe Lina and Alex have been fooled by Zoi and Tim, because if does not say silly Linda (Sally) is a friend of Zoi and maybe to get a flat Zoi proposed Sally to Lina and Alex. Do not forget that Zoi and tim do almost nothing in the apartment . it's just a suggestion

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Too be fair Sally was rubbing her breast in front of the other female and all she did is looked at her then went back too looking at her phone they need too take them dam phones of them when it's bed time this is just silly now ,all they do is tease tbh I ain't sure if there bisexual with what I have seen so far I very much doubt they are but only time will tell 

• Like 1

The similarities to the Nothing's are terrible..just look how today one of the girls it's sleeping touching the other one(like saying,look how in love we are..)...but..when they did those tease in bed and then in shower not an kiss in moath and breaths nothing..this girls don't have an romantic connection at all(just like Gary and the girl)they are just friends..during day(at least this weekend)Linda stays with boyfriend watching tv and eating and with minimal contact..maybe those balconies trips resolve that one or other time..hope this time VH it's fallowing This with more attention and don't start putting in twitter..sexy girls shower..hot girl dancing...it's VH dammit!Let those barca things stay in their place and far far from us.

• Like 2