Linda & Leon

44 minutes ago, Refur said:

I think some of you guys are a bit harsh in judgment. For sure we have not seen any actual sex from these girls and the RLC vibe is obvious but in these couple of days the nudity in this apartment was at least as much as in any other apt. and a comparison to “The Nothings” is not fare. So far, Linda (Sally) has passed on any opportunity of sex on cam and acted more like sex blocker than anything else and the Linda, Carrie relationship is obviously not sexual.  So the only hope here is that these girls are really sexually active and bring their sex live to the apt. It is my opinion that we should give them a chance to prove us wrong.

Well the do nothings were in their apartment for 2 months, so i expect at least 2 months for Sally, at least these girls don't mind being naked

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This apartment had/has great potential, but the girls carry on like they have a "business working" relationship rather than what we all hoped.  That is, they act like an erotic entertainment team...one you would see in a strip club as a feature.  Their moves are exactly the same... close to give the illusion of intimacy and kissing, then turn their heads at the last minute.   It's just as if they transported their routine into this space.  I'm not sure that Sally will ever do anything more than she has.  She did nothing at Tim's for a month.  The other girl either has been misled or she is just looking for s free pad.

That said, they are a very good looking pair. 

One major issue for me is the technical flubs.  Lack of bandwidth causes buffering.  The layout of the apartment is atrocious (as so many of these East European ones are), causing the camera placement and angles to be mostly poor in the living room.

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This apartment had/has great potential, but the girls carry on like they have a "business working" relationship rather than what we all hoped.  That is, they act like an erotic entertainment team...one you would see in a strip club as a feature.  Their moves are exactly the same... close to give the illusion of intimacy and kissing, then turn their heads at the last minute.   It's just as if they transported their routine into this space.  I'm not sure that Sally will ever do anything more than she has.  She did nothing at Tim's for a month.  The other girl either has been misled or she is just looking for s free pad.

That said, they are a very good looking pair. 

One major issue for me is the technical flubs.  Lack of bandwidth causes buffering.  The layout of the apartment is atrocious (as so many of these East European ones are), causing the camera placement and angles to be mostly poor in the living room.

Not only that but also seing Linda and boyfriend most of day siting in livingroom coach without almost contact it's almost nonsense,as many sayed we don't need tease house and residents in VH.

• Like 1

Its a big problem for me that the place are missing furniture its a cold environment nothing on the wall....its the same in kplp place.

And the cams need to be fixed to...but they need 2 more cams

its need o sofa table, carpets, bed table, some big foot  lamp, painting or photo on the walls.

With this things  it gone be a more cozy homely and dont look like a studio

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not only that but also seing Linda and boyfriend most of day siting in livingroom coach without almost contact it's almost nonsense,as many sayed we don't need tease house and residents in VH.

its not her boyfriend it has been 3 different guys on 2 days she has a cozy time with and holding hand but no kissing just one of them the guy in white and it was a good bye kiss

13 minutes ago, jontee said:

Its a big problem for me that the place are missing furniture its a cold environment nothing on the wall....its the same in kplp place.

And the cams need to be fixed to...but they need 2 more cams

its need o sofa table, carpets, bed table, some big foot  lamp, painting or photo on the walls and some big flowers

With this things  it gone be a more cozy homely and dont look like a studio

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Dam..that's an giant tec work going...at least we know Linda and boyfriend are just doing the usual..sit in livingroom coach eating and watching tv with minimal físical contact..and Carrie..what does she really does!?As some dear user sayed prior it's the worst house opening sinse The nothing,and right in 2night of weekend  being on "tec work" doesn't help the place an bit,all the oposite.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam12?timestamp=1509300456

Look at it timeline. Still available.
She says goodbye to the "boyfriend" when receiving a call on her cel while she was on the porch with him (Carrie takes the cel to her).
With a simple hug and kiss. On the face.

Somewhat awkward for a boyfriend and we went along to the porch with him twice and have spent the whole night out with her. Do you agree?

More convenient a maintenance a few hours later, no?
::)

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam12?timestamp=1509300456

Look at it timeline. Still available.
She says goodbye to the "boyfriend" when receiving a call on her cel while she was on the porch with him (Carrie takes the cel to her).
With a simple hug and kiss. On the face.

Somewhat awkward for a boyfriend and we went along to the porch with him twice and have spent the whole night out with her. Do you agree?

More convenient a maintenance a few hours later, no?
::)

More and more feels another Nothing's case..soon the girls will run of cam to have sex or something.