Linda & Leon

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

You keep giving us this impression that these girls are capable of anything, particularly sexually. Answer me this, if that’s the case, how come Linda never even came close to doing anything over a Tim’s place for over a month. How can you know that they are so capable when the history dictates they won’t do anything? Is it the money that’s going to make the difference? 

In that big post - I wrote everything.
If they stay at the current level - then it will be failure for their apartment.
But unlike Dora and Co. - there are no special restrictions. That is - it is quite real that they will arrange an orgy even today. But maybe so - that nothing more than dancing and bathroom, we will not see until the apartment closes. I dont know.:confused:

• Like 4

Now I understand myself and I why I defend them a little.
I think they are at the beginning of a relationship and want to test.
Sometimes they are dear and sometimes only business and I think vh.tv can be a problem for them and maybe ruin their relationship
I think

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

You keep giving us this impression that these girls are capable of anything, particularly sexually. Answer me this, if that’s the case, how come Linda never even came close to doing anything over a Tim’s place for over a month. How can you know that they are so capable when the history dictates they won’t do anything? Is it the money that’s going to make the difference? 

I don't think groomy try to defend the girls. What he does is depicting of the situation because he is the only person here who knows the language. He heard the girls praise of the sexual achievements of their own, and he informed us about it. Now everybody can draw conclusions from what they know. Groomy does very good job.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jontee said:

But one thing, I'm sure Carrie is shy and Linda more forward.
They are not young but around 30 so sexually we can get many wonderful supersizes 

30? I'd never say that, they look much younger

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

Anything can happen. Girls are basically acted correctly in this situation. For them, this is the first incident - and the panic is quite normal. They can be blamed for much - but not for that.

What does fake mean? Real relationships - so it's very boring. There are other apartments "Real" - only they are on the verge of survival.

Rating shows Nina-Serena-Edda - can be called a fake (without a project - they would not do this). But they are cool, interesting and they collect good statistics.:shy:

try to make me understand better. that they know where they are and are not just provoking as it happens in RLC girls apartment.

There is no grace or purpose to make things camouflaged or covered up by blind spots and balconies, convenient

And that this management is the only one on the entire Vh site that insists on challenging their own VH and keeping them ..

And 'we see' that it is not for the basic purposes only ..

Did I get my intention now? Improved?
:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

Agree.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Well Groomy, you point out that they do not know what to do but you have just shown them yourself (if you are following this forum, what I would advise) what and how to do.

Simply see through the moment files what your website pairs do.
Do not worry about thinking things through, because they will not be already because they will be doing them and therefore with your own personal touch.
Just copy the intention.

So far the only thing I want to be sure of is that shes are not fakes. .

Linda has not yet given herself any pleasure. On cams and for three days this is possibly if it's true, a record. The same for Carrie.

The choreographed sexy dance show from them really does have potential, if it does not come down to just that.

Begin as well as an introduction and warm-up (attract our attention) but then go to ways of actually (surpassing your RLC look-alikes).

I know it will be warm (we see this through the perfect synchronization of your movements together) and also get the desired rating points.

It is not difficult to stay on this website.

Just create reliability and expectations at our attention.
As they do today, Nina and Serena and Edda (together or equally separated) or now Jeff and Violet, who also present their own relatives.

I do not think they have Mira and Henry as a reference, but it also helps to accompany them since they are as new to projects as they are.

Anyway, the solution is simple, stop rehearsing, take a deep breath and really go for the main show.

This of course, if they really want and intend to stay here and if they are willing to do so.

Do you agree ?
::)

Agree.

9 hours ago, sat11 said:

thanks groomy, it is obvious they are lost, they are more suited for the other site (camrade) where people are happy just to watch a naked girl walking around here in vh its a sex show it stopped being a  voyeur site a long time ago so they cant just tease and walk around the apartment naked and have a normal party with friends which does not end with sex. thats why they have to learn fast if they want to stay here.

Agree also.