Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

There are 5 hours Meran said:

What do you expect? what kind of girl is going to work on this site to watch naked wankers :)

They are artists and are there to earn money. 

Atleast they the have the camera instead of going to another place. 
They do not go away for the night and gave you a show.

this is the most realistic comment I've seen since the beginning of the year :dodgy:

Just now, meran said:

What happened to her ? Can someone translate ? 

I wish I could, but I know she was talking about what happened earlier (sex with her, Victoria and guy) because her crying conversation she said "fuck me! fuck me!. so she had to be talking about the sex.  IMHO

Good morning guys....what a pity for my precious renata because of she have done last night. Now she have a problem with her relationship with her bf. Maybe her bf approved only in lesbian act but not a big NO for sex with the other guy. I think her bf saw what she did and now its a big problem. Im sad for you renata its the wrong move you make when you do that to vicky's bf. Face the consequences that you made. :sad:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Good morning guys....what a pity for my precious renata because of she have done last night. Now she have a problem with her relationship with her bf. Maybe her bf approved only in lesbian act but not a big NO for sex with the other guy. I think her bf saw what she did and now its a big problem. Im sad for you renata its the wrong move you make when you do that to vicky's bf. Face the consequences that you made. :sad:

YES when Vicky walked in and bf was fucking renata, she got mad and everything bad  from there. what a great night for us though!!

YES when Vicky walked in and bf was fucking renata, she got mad and everything bad  from there. what a great night for us though!!

Sir GetSome2014 i do not saw the whole video because im not a member of RLC. I rely only on thumbnails and what i see on thumbnails, renata gave a head on the lucky guy and the sex act in the sofa.  

So many ppl are talking about Renata's bf...if she has one here and he watches her...then she will pretty much have to lease the project...although she and regina are the only two naughty things, for a cpl of months now...

Personally i have no issues with planned stuff..in these vacation apartments, there will always be planned stuff only...but it has to be done well...like with the beardo, or nora/irma...even sofie planned her bedroom meetings really well... apart from sofie...the only thing i have enjoyed in 2017, is all these guys coming in the apartments...they hardly know the girls or follow any rules...it can be funny and awkward...like what we saw yesterday...or like that night with Irina/Sofie and that guy....no matter what some ppl have said here..most of the guys were interviewing the girls about where they are from, their job...even RLC....and vice versa...

I didnt expect mia/lia to return...but they have and are looking way more boring than before...hope they leave soon...

missing sofie already...but i fear she will have a bf by the time she  returns to the project...wish the KKK apartment could be replaced by from useful girls from the B 1/2

17 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i did check replay b2 never saw any sex in bathroom are u talking about b1 i saw renata kissing victoria but no sex

I never seen any of it. I was just going by what some others have placed in their posts.