Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, turkey said:

If you want daily action go to VHTV you get it all : fucking couples , swinger-party´s , lesbian love making , threesome´s and more . No need to stay up all night , reply is free whit premium . And normal people , no sexy models who walk around naked and do nothing !!

I do not understand if what you say is sarcastic, but it's all true, last night was spectacular

finally I see Neia, beautiful girl, very warm, sleeps with a small sheet and just enough, the first girl to have Iphone 8, I'm curious to see which girl I'm going to give Iphone X, an American newspaper did unha rankings of how much to work in world to buy a iphone X, for russia, you have to work for four months, a little curiosity

29 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

is the motion detectors working in b2 they don't work for me but all other apts work fine

Thumbnails for most of the B2 cameras are stuck - they haven't refreshed for several hours, and the motion detector isn't working for these cameras either. I think thumbnails and motion detectors for cameras 6, 11, 13, and 14 are the only ones that are working. And stream for camera 1 isn't loading.

23 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Thumbnails for most of the B2 cameras are stuck - they haven't refreshed for several hours, and the motion detector isn't working for these cameras either. I think thumbnails and motion detectors for cameras 6, 11, 13, and 14 are the only ones that are working. And stream for camera 1 isn't loading.

I just emailed RLC

• Like 1