Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Hello all,

Yesterday I gave a like to someone that was talking about Regina bating straight into the cam and I want to say this after watching the video.Ā  Ā Yes, Regina bated into cam 6 and I personally thought it was a good bate and it really showed what she likes.Ā  Regina can come back to RLC anytime as far as I'm concerned and I will greet her with open arms!!!

Great job Regina, you are the top girl in that apartment.Ā  You have a great personality, a pretty smile, a voluptuous body and a wild spirit!Ā  Thank you for all you do for Barcelona 1 apartment!!!

Look at it like this people, Kami and Kristy are still bating under the covers and have been around RLC for years!!!Ā  I would think by now that Kami and Kristy could throw their fans a bone, but NO, they get by with doing basically nothing and at least Regina is trying and may not please everyone, but she is doing a far better job than them two freeloaders of RLC!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all,

Yesterday I gave a like to someone that was talking about Regina bating straight into the cam and I want to say this after watching the video.Ā  Ā Yes, Regina bated into cam 6 and I personally thought it was a good bate and it really showed what she likes.Ā  Regina can come back to RLC anytime as far as I'm concerned and I will greet her with open arms!!!

Great job Regina, you are the top girl in that apartment.Ā  You have a great personality, a pretty smile, a voluptuous body and a wild spirit!Ā  Thank you for all you do for Barcelona 1 apartment!!!

Look at it like this people, Kami and Kristy are still bating under the covers and have been around RLC for years!!!Ā  I would think by now that Kami and Kristy could throw their fans a bone, but NO, they get by with doing basically nothing and at least Regina is trying and may not please everyone, but she is doing a far better job than them two freeloaders of RLC!!

maybe the queen has to buy something expensive or go, you're a veteran of this forum, do not you seem strange what's going on in the last few days, you know, nothing happens casually, but this makes many people happy, so it's ok

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kase said:

Beatrice surprise me with bate but i had a big believe in victoria but did so wrong so Beatrice was the big surpriseĀ 

Victoria bate last night with a lotion bottle ;) 02.21 for you with replay cam 11Ā 

• Like 1