Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Many here will be sad to you, Renata has most definitely brought the much needed spark to the vacation apartments in Barcelona. Her adventuresome attitude was a breath of fresh air. So from all of here at CC we always send the superstars off with our traditional song.

Renata, Be safe in your travels, Be well with the best of health, and as always Be happy in everything that life brings you.

I believe that all of the participants deserve a happy send off--regardless of how we feel about they met our expectations.  

All people deserve to be wished the best in life, just as we want the best in ours. 

• Like 5

Besides not meeting all of the beautiful and ripped Apollo"s in the forum expectations for physical beauty,, I am not quite sure why Regina would deserve a revolving door send off :huh:

"Daring girls sex sex sex" ?  She bates very regularly (several times a week), in the shower (fully exposed, not hiding behind sinks, towels, or outside of cam view), on the bed over the covers and in full light, with her fingers, big and small toys - including anal penetration. She has had several instances of sexual intercourse with other girls (he holy grail of this forum !), including being inside Sher with 4 fingers inside at the same time.

Aside from the sexual stuff, she is always cheerful, smiling, get alongs with all of her roommates, and seems a nice and friendly girl all along.

Personally - I find her beautiful. She has a gorgeous face and womanly curves.

Frankly, all three leaving girls, Renata, Regina, and Sher, have been great tenants, and I wish them all the best of luck.

• Like 5