Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

I said this the last time the twins left. I'll miss you girls...:heart:

I actually preferred them this time around. They were hotter to look at and got more involved, especially the night Sher went down on Lia!...:biggrin:. I'm not a fan of any of the girls sharing a room but personally I don't think these two would've altered their behaviour if they had separate rooms!...They are really close and always appear to be happy. They looked like they enjoyed being here, which you can'talways say about all of the girls...

Stay healthy and happy girls, and have a safe trip home...We might not see you again...:sad:..
Take care Lia and Mia
Naga..:heart::heart:

Btw...I wonder if you'll be the last girls to ever leave B1...:huh:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I said this the last time the twins left. I'll miss you girls...:heart:

I actually preferred them this time around. They were hotter to look at and got more involved, especially the night Sher went down on Lia!...:biggrin:. I'm not a fan of any of the girls sharing a room but personally I don't think these two would've altered their behaviour if they had separate rooms!...They are really close and always appear to be happy. They looked like they enjoyed being here, which you can'talways say about all of the girls...

Stay healthy and happy girls, and have a safe trip home...We might not see you again...:sad:..
Take care Lia and Mia
Naga..:heart::heart:

Btw...I wonder if you'll be the last girls to ever leave B1...:huh:

looking for a cap of cher went down on Lia!

il y a 3 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

CELA N'AURAIT PAS DE SENS , CES FILLES NE SONT PAS UN COUPLE ET ELLE NE FERONT RIEN AVEC YANA ET SON COPAIN

ON VERRA BIEN

4 appartements à Barcelone un ferme , B2 bien rempli  pas chez Martina  il reste deux possibilités

B3 ou un nouvel appartement 

21 minutes ago, vela12 said:

They packed everything including the food and leftover cake crumbs, so my first guess is that they are moving to another apartment.

If they were going back home they wouldn't be taking the food with them.  My guess is they are going in where Ilona & Tim were.  RLC has likely wound the Lease Down on B1 and is closing it.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they were going back home they wouldn't be taking the food with them.  My guess is they are going in where Ilona & Tim were.  RLC has likely wound the Lease Down on B1 and is closing it.

But that apt has a too small LR for parties !

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Well I really like the twins but I don't see how that's gonna work as an apt...The fun loving twins, Yarna and Ricky! :huh:...I know they've met them but I can't see the chemistry there...Sorry SC, but I hope you're wrong...They might be moving to a new, yet to be seen, B4...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I really like the twins but I don't see how that's gonna work as an apt...The fun loving twins, Yarna and Ricky! :huh:...I know they've met them but I can't see the chemistry there...Sorry SC, but I hope you're wrong...They might be moving to a new, yet to be seen, B4...:biggrin:

Maybe RLC is opening up a more Modern Apartment. If they took the food with them they're likely not going home.

Time will tell.

• Like 1