Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, MANDIRIGMA said:

there is no B1 anymore. i hope for new apartment.

Whatever happened at B1 is a catastrophe !!!  Without B1, to me there is no RLC !  It was the only apartment where things happened that were interesting and surprising.................It was the new concept that made  it the most watched RLC apartment  !!  Merry Christmas everyone ..................what a joke  (RLC )  !!   DO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS GET A REFUND  ?

• Like 5

Just now, slider_69 said:

Whatever happened at B1 is a catastrophe !!!  Without B1, to me there is no RLC !  It was the only apartment where things happened that were interesting and surprising.................It was the new concept that made  it the most watched RLC apartment  !!  Merry Christmas everyone ..................what a joke  (RLC )  !!   DO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS GET A REFUND  ?

It's a sad day Slider...and replay is also down btw...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Whatever happened at B1 is a catastrophe !!!  Without B1, to me there is no RLC !  It was the only apartment where things happened that were interesting and surprising.................It was the new concept that made  it the most watched RLC apartment  !!  Merry Christmas everyone ..................what a joke  (RLC )  !!

You are right slide. B1 is the most watched in all the apartment. Most likely when the 3 girls Renata, Regina and Sher have a 3some show and when Regina and Sher release the out of the box of the twins. So much fun to watch B1. I hope RLC have a statement why B1 is closed. So many memories have done in this apartment.   
  • Like 5