Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, euromike69 said:

Just by your comments I can tell that neither of you know anything about K&K,,,if it wasn't for K&K there would be no Barcelona Apts for you guys to enjoy these days,,,they are the one's who put the Apt on the Map.

And most importantly you cannot compare women on vacation with women going back home to their daily 9-5,,,,as much as I love Irma and other ladies like her,,,Irma would turn out to be the same way if they gave her an Apartment back in her home country,,,people act differently when they are on vacation vs when they have to come back home to reality.....K&K, Ilona and Elisa are a perfect example of what happens when you see people go back to their regular lives away from party life of an all girls Apt.

what I do know is that the balloons waving in the breeze keeping the motion detectors happy is the most interesting thing that has happened in KKK in months :rolleyes:    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just by your comments I can tell that neither of you know anything about K&K,,,if it wasn't for K&K there would be no Barcelona Apts for you guys to enjoy these days,,,they are the one's who put the Apt on the Map.

And most importantly you cannot compare women on vacation with women going back home to their daily 9-5,,,,as much as I love Irma and other ladies like her,,,Irma would turn out to be the same way if they gave her an Apartment back in her home country,,,people act differently when they are on vacation vs when they have to come back home to reality.....K&K, Ilona and Elisa are a perfect example of what happens when you see people go back to their regular lives away from party life of an all girls Apt.

Well it depend on what you are looking for. You can miss 1 month and watch KKK and it will still be the same, 
Whatever they did in the past is history 

Belle was good on her first trip and on the second trip she hardly  in the apartment and prefer working outside looking for sugar daddy 
Rosey , Karol, Polya and Lola the same disaster. 

• Like 1