Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

il y a 19 minutes, Fairy a dit :

Mais, il me semble que le B4 est loin appart de B2; les jumeaux vont rester ici pour dormir?

it's possible the sisters in the big room Dominica with Neia and Bea with Vicky, but Bea seems refractory to this idea ....:biggrin:.... more likely   I think the sisters will go to sleep at Yana's

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

c'est possible les soeurs dans la grande salle Dominica avec Neia et Bea avec Vicky, mais Bea semble réfractaire à cette idée ....:biggrin:.... plus probablement  je pense que les soeurs iront dormir chez Yana

oh yes ... damn ... I had not thought about B3 !!!:angry:  well thought martyen:cry:

Hello all,

So the new B4 went UM and when it came back nothing had changed as far as the lagging/skipping issues you all have mentioned?  Naga made a joke about an orgy but don't think for one second that they won't take an apartment UM if the girls want them to,  to do whatever they want out of camera sight!  Probably what happened is somebody had to come buy and feed all the cats that somebody mentioned they have the other day LMAO........

All I can tell you, is to get used to it.  The apartment being described as you all say it is, it is setup for entertaining guests and I can almost guarantee you that there will be those times and depending on who the guests are will determine if you all get to see it or not.  Just wait and see if I'm right :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fairy said:

But, it seems to me that the appart B4 is far from B2; the twins will stay here to sleep?

Hello Fairy,

You don't know me from Adam but what would make you think the apartment is far from B2?  Usually they never go straight from one apartment to the other and when they do you can see how much time they piss off between them.  Anyway, just curious why you said that!

1 minute ago, tamani said:

Je veux dire B4

I don't want to seem like a pain in the ass but how do you know this?  The newsletter that someone posted just said it was on a hill.  Are there no hills close to Barcelona?  I'm just asking because I don't know anything about the Barcelona area.

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je ne veux pas avoir l'air d'une douleur dans le cul mais comment le savez-vous? Le bulletin que quelqu'un a posté vient de dire que c'était sur une colline. Y a-t-il des collines près de Barcelone? Je demande juste parce que je ne sais rien de la région de Barcelone.

Les Pyrénées chaine montagneuse entre la France et l’Espagne  tombe dans la Costa Brava 

La Catalogne s’inscrit dans cette montagne

Il y a de superbes villas qui domine Barcelone dont B4

1 minute ago, tamani said:

Les Pyrénées chaine montagneuse entre la France et l’Espagne  tombe dans la Costa Brava 

La Catalogne s’inscrit dans cette montagne

Il y a de superbes villas qui domine Barcelone dont B4

So how far are you thinking B4 is from B2?  Some of these girls do have their own cars and I wouldn't think they are that far from any hills.  Sorry, just trying to understand...

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So how far are you thinking B4 is from B2?  Some of these girls do have their own cars and I wouldn't think they are that far from any hills.  Sorry, just trying to understand...

It took the B2 girls a coupla hours the other night, but they might not have gone straight there I suppose...:confused: