Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Hi!

With christmas holliday and preparations, I haven't been much on RLC, but one thing I spotted on replay, Nicole bated in the tub at somewhere about 15:40.

Merry christmas to every fellow CC'er.

you to Ed 

Big Merry Christmas animated emoticon

Beautiful views of the twins..especially Lia...They are top cam right now, but these 2 have obviously spoilt you because nobody has mentioned it. :confused:..And before anybody moans on again about me, or others, being content at just seeing pussy when we've seen it all before. it's a damn site better than the what the other 21 apts have on offer right now, and, tbh, the twins are great to look at naked...:heart:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beautiful views of the twins..especially Lia...They are top cam right now, but these 2 have obviously spoilt you because nobody has mentioned it. :confused:..And before anybody moans on again about me, or others, being content at just seeing pussy when we've seen it all before. it's a damn site better than the what the other 21 apts have on offer right now, and, tbh, the twins are great to look at naked...:heart:

I'll Raise a Toast,  to The Twins...

To the Twins..!!! Ya' !!::)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Hi!

With christmas holliday and preparations, I haven't been much on RLC, but one thing I spotted on replay, Nicole bated in the tub at somewhere about 15:40.

Merry christmas to every fellow CC'er.

you have a nice Christmas too ed2 

• Upvote 1