Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

I think that having 2 ladies sleeping in the same room, with their beds across from each other is causing a massive problem now, and will continue to cause a massive problem along with a shitload of complaints in the future for RLC. The only 2 ladies right now that seem to not really do anything at all,,are Roxy and Asty,,could the fact that they occupy the same space with no privacy be the problem? Will this affect other girls in the future that share this room,,,,Unless it's 2 girls who don't care to fuck or masturbate with someone in the same room,,,this has and is going to be a major problem.:dodgy:

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

I like Asty's tee shirt that reads--should be given to all RLC participants

EAT

SLEEP

FUCK

REPEAT

Maybe B4 can follow that rule and liven up this place:biggrin:

she is into 
EAT
SLEEP
REPEAT

7 zombies living in B4
They can shut it down and no one will see the difference. 

Just now, meran said:

she is into 
EAT
SLEEP
REPEAT

7 zombies living in B4
They can shut it down and no one will see the difference. 

There are people here on CC and elsewhere have a Zombie Fetish that pay to see Zombies on RLC,,so they should be happy:biggrin::biggrin:

really-scary-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that having 2 ladies sleeping in the same room, with their beds across from each other is causing a massive problem now, and will continue to cause a massive problem along with a shitload of complaints in the future for RLC. The only 2 ladies right now that seem to not really do anything at all,,are Roxy and Asty,,could the fact that they occupy the same space with no privacy be the problem? Will this affect other girls in the future that share this room,,,,Unless it's 2 girls who don't care to fuck or masturbate with someone in the same room,,,this has and is going to be a major problem.:dodgy:

With the current cast I doubt this is going to make any difference if they all get their private rooms, Its the personality and these girls are not really into anything and are really boring. Like Jasmin who was beauty queen but was either on bed or on toilet if she was not eating  and she had her own room twice and both times boring like hell. 

If you are gonna wish us a Happy Holiday you either wish it for all or none of us,,,,, I don't like most of you but I would never wish anything bad on any of you,,or not wish you the best for the Holidays,,,,at the end of the day we all are human beings and should have at least the heart to be nice,,if even for one day.

Happy Holidays to you Sergio::)::):heart:

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

also on my part, a wish for happy holidays, almost all, as I always say that there is a world outside of RLC

• Like 2