Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You make my side hurt with laughter H1.  I did see the massage after I wrote what I wrote to Naga and based on the massage I watched, I would have given it a 6 out of 10 stars......like I said earlier, different strokes for different folks!!

My friend only watches 4 or 5 apartments but if something interesting shows up from what I read on the forum, I will ask him to have a look at it and let me know what he thought.

Have a good day H1 and Merry Christmas Naga :)

6 out of 10 is quite a good score for you...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, otep43 said:

I watched it and you are 100% correct..  All this girls know the angle of the cams  and that is why they pose their bodies different  directions away from the cam.. Really a big disappointment   but that is what RLC is known for..

18:09 Bea bated and poised her body toward the cam 7&8 ---guess she didn't get the message. :dodgy:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

6 out of 10 is quite a good score for you...:biggrin:

LOL do you think I'm incapable of giving a 10 out of 10 rating?  The New Years night where it was Irma and Anna coming home from being out and headed upstairs for the continuation of what had been happening before they went out that night was a 9 out of 10 for me.  The build up was hot to the whole evening.  It's just a damn shame that Anna had to chicken out because there is no telling how hot that night would have been!!

• Like 1