Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and that gos for karol to if all she going to do is the tease and hide undercovers like we all know she is the best at  i  :heart: karol but her old teases is just that old

Karol has been a lot better lately

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and that gos for karol to if all she going to do is the tease and hide undercovers like we all know she is the best at  i  :heart: karol but her old teases is just that old

You obviously didn't see her the other night with Leia then bud, of are you conveniently forgetting to mention that...:dodgy:

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Asty and Roxy are packing.

Some Girls are leaving B4.  Then they'll move the Remainder from B2 over to B4.  The last Newsletter said they were shutting B2 sometime over the Holidays to fix the Heating and Electrical but it wouldn't surprise me to see B2 Permanently gone and everyone will be under One Roof.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some Girls are leaving B4.  Then they'll move the Remainder from B2 over to B4.  The last Newsletter said they were shutting B2 sometime over the Holidays to fix the Heating and Electrical but it wouldn't surprise me to see B2 Permanently gone and everyone will be under One Roof.

Can you post the newsletter, havn't received it