Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Please don't wake him up

Too late. I am contractually required to put big blue writing out for My Belle:heart:.

Seriously though. why isn't she in B2? 

One bed camera and an awful shower. 
Within any luck she can swap with Gina.

• Like 1

the three girls in the BC3 kitchen would be very nice to resume the show of Karol and Leila.
but leila without underwear and with a nice orgasm like that of karol.
and Belle to do the little pig with the little pussies of the other two !!
maybe I drank too much to have this desire here .................

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Took you long enough... :biggrin:

Well. My RLC day normally involves watching The Goddess until about 6 p.m. her time then sporadically visiting but honestly with the closure of B1 I have not really been interested enough and I really wasn't expect Belle back in B4. I had hope last time someone left B2  but I would rather have seen her back in the summer. I do hope her start is livelier than last time. We had to wait until Rosie came before she clicked into life after her epic first stay.

16 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

and Belle to do the little pig with the little pussies of the other two !!

What the hell are you going on about mike ... I am sure whatever it is, it sound like a good idea. Thinks she would be much better with my other favourite Neia.

Hi guys wow a few changes. I don't mind them too much I'm glad they broke up Bea and Neia give to Neia some space. Welcome back Belle i hope she starts like she left off last time but i think she will take a month or so to find her feet in this big apartment. Avi is very skinny close to anorexic let's see how much she eats. Overall i don't mind the changes lets see how things pan out.

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Hi guys wow a few changes. I don't mind them too much I'm glad they broke up Bea and Neia give to Neia some space. Welcome back Belle i hope she starts like she left off last time but i think she will take a month or so to find her feet in this big apartment. Avi is very skinny close to anorexic let's see how much she eats. Overall i don't mind the changes lets see how things pan out.

Avi is small boned and yes she is a little thin, but she is a very pretty lady 

• Like 1