Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

?? What have changed? 

he saw the message at Renata, they discussed and Renata went, maybe the "boyfriend with the bag" wants to do a thing at three

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

he saw the message at Renata, they discussed and Renata went, maybe the "boyfriend with the bag" wants to do a thing at three

Renata had plans to see her boyfriend this evening - she spoke of it in a phone conversation that she had yesterday.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning to you too Harley. If you've read my posts over the last couple of years, and I know you have, you should realise that you DO agree with me regarding blokes coming back to the apts...I've said many times that I'm not interested in the couples apts, and I almost totally focus on the all girls places, especially the Barca girls...If you hadn't been intent on just having a go at me. and thinking before you posted you might have realised this. I'd much prefer girl only apts, but occasionally, and I mean occasionally, the appearence of a guy will liven things up, like the other night and when Nicole was here...:heart:

As for last night, and the twins...it was totally out of the blue and there wasn't a bloke in sight...:biggrin:

Btw, sorry I'm getting on your nerves...:dodgy:

LOL I'm sorry Naga but you say you don't want them there, yet every time one shows up you are like one of the main ones that liked it.

As for last night, I haven't seen the vids of it yet and until I do I can't fully comment on it.  I will say I'm proud of whichever twin let whomever it was go down on her.  It should make for better viewing in the days to come for you all as long is there is no regrets on what happened last night.  If there are regrets, I'm pretty sure the atmosphere in the apartment will be pretty bad and nothing of any value will happen like so many times before.

Have a good day Naga!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm sorry Naga but you say you don't want them there, yet every time one shows up you are like one of the main ones that liked it.

As for last night, I haven't seen the vids of it yet and until I do I can't fully comment on it.  I will say I'm proud of whichever twin let whomever it was go down on her.  It should make for better viewing in the days to come for you all as long is there is no regrets on what happened last night.  If there are regrets, I'm pretty sure the atmosphere in the apartment will be pretty bad and nothing of any value will happen like so many times before.

Have a good day Naga!!

It was the olympics in fake screaming, LOL!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Renata had plans to see her boyfriend this evening - she spoke of it in a phone conversation that she had yesterday.

I'm not very smart, Renata's boyfriend is "the guy with the suitcase"?