Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The twins and Regina have a good time with wine on the couch

I only wish that instead of getting rid of Renata in B1,they get rid of Sher,bring back Renata and let the real fun begin, if Renata is fun anymore after her last 'experience'.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm not very smart, Renata's boyfriend is "the guy with the suitcase"?

One should NEVER start a conversation with those words, 'i'm not very smart',it opens oneself up for many different replies, but at least you are one of the honest ones here.:biggrin: lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm sorry Naga but you say you don't want them there, yet every time one shows up you are like one of the main ones that liked it.

As for last night, I haven't seen the vids of it yet and until I do I can't fully comment on it.  I will say I'm proud of whichever twin let whomever it was go down on her.  It should make for better viewing in the days to come for you all as long is there is no regrets on what happened last night.  If there are regrets, I'm pretty sure the atmosphere in the apartment will be pretty bad and nothing of any value will happen like so many times before.

Have a good day Naga!!

Sorry Harley, that's not true. Most of the guys turning up in B1 or B2 are creeps...As I've said before, generally my girl Nicole seemed to be the only 1 with taste...I didn't even care much for the guy the other night, but what we saw from the girls was great...Just carry on reading my posts and you'll realise this is true...::)

• Like 1