Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bud and Jay...You guys are fucking great at crawling from under your stone when a girl isn't quite showing us her pussy...:dodgy:

I wish you'd come on here and post when, for instance, Vicky went almost 24 hrs naked a couple of days ago....:dodgy:

Did you really expect her to bate straight into Cam 12 tonight, bud...with her new toy!!  She needs to get used to it for a start and whose to say she'll bate for us anyway because it's a very intimate thing for the girls. You should be aware of this by now!!......It was her 1st bate on cam, for fuck sake. Give the girl a chance...:angry:

and by the way she shows her pussy a lot  but you should know that seeing that you know every thing that every girl on rlc does  :angry: and see I can make faces to :angry:

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry ED, she was in the bathroom, in the 'dead zone' obviously bating, so it was sort of on cam cos we knew what she was doing...:dodgy:

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

that was a week or to ago ... 

I knew those.

Sorry I'm a broken record, but you know this is what often provokes me so much. She doesn't hide to do the God damn shows, it was no problem doing that show for that guy, nor having a satanistic ritual, but to do a tiny little bate, she can't. They can preform during those stupid shows, but not when it is for real, then they backs out.... hide.

• Like 1

Regina and Sher, came to us on RLC in real time of need. Regina came with a bubbly personality that was really fun to watch, Sher was a very quiet but deep inside was stirring a sensual seductive woman. Together they brought life to Barcelona 1, and we all will miss their presence there, so with all of the stars of RLC, we give you too who came together and leave together the traditional CC send off into the wild blue sky. May all your dreams be sweet and sensational, Be safe in your journeys, Be well and always in good health, and always be happy and smile at the world, Thanks for the memories

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and by the way she shows her pussy a lot  but you should know that seeing that you know every thing that every girl on rlc does  :angry: and see I can make faces to :angry:

Bud mate, If I really wanted to I could wipe the floor with you but we've had a few good moments with the girls I've loved and the same girls you've pretended to love.Your posts are full of holes mate....I know you love to focus on 1 girl...Just do that with 1 of the new girls coming in (hopefully)  and be positive about her, and maybe we'll chat a bit more..:undecided:.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bud mate, If I really wanted to I could wipe the floor with you but we've had a few good moments with the girls I've loved and the same girls you've pretended to love.Your posts are full of holes mate....I know you love to focus on 1 girl...Just do that with 1 of the new girls coming in (hopefully)  and be positive about her, and maybe we'll chat a bit more..:undecided:.

Naga-Chill :angel::angel::biggrin:

animated-dove-gif-6.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

naga  I don't see that mate as long as the girls only want to be fake in apt and keep all the real life on the out side the door sorry for not posting thing that are not seen on cam like you see

• Like 1