Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Afternoon guys...A sad afternoon for me...:cry:

Goodbye, and a huge thank you to Regina and Sher. They were great tenants except when Tereza was around, and I'm really gonna miss them...:heart:
Have a safe trip home girls, a healthy and happy life and I wish you all the luck for the future...:heart::heart:...but I think we might see 1 or both again one day...:biggrin:

But I'm gonna miss Renata more!!...I love everything about this girl. She's beautiful, sexy, has a great body, friendly and fun, It was Renata who got the girls in B1 and B2 to entertain us the way they did, and delivered us some epic nights.And this after Regina and Sher sided against her with Tereza!..She is a RLC superstar and one of the best, if not the best, all round girl we've ever had...

Renata, you will be sorely missed and , IMO, impossible to replace...I love you to bits...You are one of my all time favourites.
Have a healthy and happy life, and don't change. I suppose you will have to alter your lifestyle a bit if you want this romance to progress, but I'm pleased you have found someone you really care about and everything works out for you...But I'd love to see you back here again...:heart:

Take care girl

Love Naga...

heart beat emoticon

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Neia and Dominica already hanging and laughing on the couch disproving the they don’t get along theory.

We all hope that all the girls get along in every apartment--makes our viewing much more pleasurable.

36 minutes ago, happyone said:

of course not---that is the fault of Bea and Neia--they really are mostly anti social with other girls 

some people do not think before they comment

And i think some people just comment to hear themselves talk.:dodgy: I notice many of your replies are like poking a stick at people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And i think some people just comment to hear themselves talk.:dodgy: I notice many of your replies are like poking a stick at people.

you may be saying that cause you might have been on the wrong end of the stick :dodgy::biggrin:

1 hour ago, fee said:

they did not even say "hello" ???
And this morning, it seems to me that twins have not said goodbye to Cher and Regina?

Yes they did, and Regina gave them a big hug over the couch :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon guys...A sad afternoon for me...:cry:

Goodbye, and a huge thank you to Regina and Sher. They were great tenants except when Tereza was around, and I'm really gonna miss them...:heart:
Have a safe trip home girls, a healthy and happy life and I wish you all the luck for the future...:heart::heart:...but I think we might see 1 or both again one day...:biggrin:

But I'm gonna miss Renata more!!...I love everything about this girl. She's beautiful, sexy, has a great body, friendly and fun, It was Renata who got the girls in B1 and B2 to entertain us the way they did, and delivered us some epic nights.And this after Regina and Sher sided against her with Tereza!..She is a RLC superstar and one of the best, if not the best, all round girl we've ever had...

Renata, you will be sorely missed and , IMO, impossible to replace...I love you to bits...You are one of my all time favourites.
Have a healthy and happy life, and don't change. I suppose you will have to alter your lifestyle a bit if you want this romance to progress, but I'm pleased you have found someone you really care about and everything works out for you...But I'd love to see you back here again...:heart:

Take care girl

Love Naga...

heart beat emoticon

Today 3 great girls left, I loved Regina very much, but will miss all 3.

Now welcome to Dominica!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1