Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

57 minutes ago, hampelo said:

what I do know is that the balloons waving in the breeze keeping the motion detectors happy is the most interesting thing that has happened in KKK in months :rolleyes:    

Really?,,,let me ask you one question,,,,within the last almost 2years which Apts between the K&K and Barcelona Apts have had more bates and sex? It's ok to not like the K&K Apt,,but trying to lie about it being boring is another thing,,,,with the Barcelona Apts you gotta wait weeks upon weeks to see anything interesting,,,,,,,and every now and then in a blue moon the Barcelona Apts throw you guys a bone to keep you from crying and bitching,,,,,as soon as you all see a little girl on girl action everyone here gets all excited and start singing praises and somehow forget how just the day before how they were complaining about how these women are boring.:cool::lightbulb:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Really?,,,let me ask you one question,,,,within the last almost 2years which Apts between the K&K and Barcelona Apts have had more bates and sex? It's ok to not like the K&K Apt,,but trying to lie about it being boring is another thing,,,,with the Barcelona Apts you gotta wait weeks upon weeks to see anything interesting,,,,,,,and every now and then in a blue moon the Barcelona Apts throw you guys a bone to keep you from crying and bitching,,,,,as soon as you all see a little girl on girl action everyone here gets all excited and start singing praises and somehow forget how just the day before how they were complaining about how these women are boring.:cool::lightbulb:

all I was thinking during that moronic diatribe is ... poor Rita :dodgy:

Just now, hampelo said:

all I was thinking during that moronic diatribe is ... poor Rita :dodgy:

Merry Christmas to you too:biggrin::biggrin:

As usual when I talk stuff that's based on facts, I end up hurting people's sensitive feelings and then get insulted when that person cannot make a valid and civilized discussion to back up their opinion.,,,Don't worry about my baby Rita:heart:,,,she is doing very good thank you.::)

santamooning.gif