Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

10 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Well for a lot of the so called voyeurs in this thread it is about the sex. They swear it's not but their comments say it is. 

DES,  do you actually think that people pay the outrageous price to watch RLC for the poor lighting, the tea candle baths, the lagging & freezing cameras, the replay that doesn't work half the time, the constant teasing and piss poor shows that go on all the time, the forever hiding places, the under cover bates, the unnecessary UM times, the build up to be let down yet again?  The answer is NO, they get to see the girls naked.......big fucking deal!  After you have seen any of the girls naked a couple of times, it is always the same.

How was Neia & Doms bath........I bet there wasn't nothing to it and I didn't even watch it.  How do I know this,  there was no talk about it other than they are preparing a rose and tea candle bath.  Am I starting to make any sense here?

The bottom line is there is not enough action on RLC in the only apartments that are worth a shit, for the cost of a subscription.  If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times......I would be willing to take quality over quantity any day!!!  With RLC you get neither of those really.......way too many couples that need to be flushed and spend that money on quality...ie: no lagging and no freezing of cameras, better cameras all the way around and get rid of the POWDER room hiding places!!

Sorry, I just don't get where you are coming from sir!

• Like 4

Another B-2 "Borecelona" night with No No Neia never ever, and Victoria the Vixonless, Dominica Doesn't Do Anything, and then there is Bea the Bright Star.

See the source image

Maybe it takes 7 girls in a dormitory at Hotel Barcelona to get the boys juices flowing, because B-2 is failing for sure. TOO MUCH DRAMA

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

DES,  do you actually think that people pay the outrageous price to watch RLC for the poor lighting, the tea candle baths, the lagging & freezing cameras, the replay that doesn't work half the time, the constant teasing and piss poor shows that go on all the time, the forever hiding places, the under cover bates, the unnecessary UM times, the build up to be let down yet again?  The answer is NO, they get to see the girls naked.......big fucking deal!  After you have seen any of the girls naked a couple of times, it is always the same.

How was Neia & Doms bath........I bet there wasn't nothing to it and I didn't even watch it.  How do I know this,  there was no talk about it other than they are preparing a rose and tea candle bath.  Am I starting to make any sense here?

The bottom line is there is not enough action on RLC in the only apartments that are worth a shit, for the cost of a subscription.  If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times......I would be willing to take quality over quantity any day!!!  With RLC you get neither of those really.......way too many couples that need to be flushed and spend that money on quality...ie: no lagging and no freezing of cameras, better cameras all the way around and get rid of the POWDER room hiding places!!

Sorry, I just don't get where you are coming from sir!

Dont worry Harley  . He accuses other of being here for sex but he himself is here for weather report.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, meran said:

Dont worry Harley  . He accuses other of being here for sex but he himself is here for weather report.

I know that everybody is different and that everybody subscribes to RLC for different things or reasons, but you can't tell me that everybody wants to see bates that happen 99% of the time in poor lighting conditions or with covers in the way or sex under covers or girls hiding to have sex or do what you probably know they are doing......I'm sorry, I just don't buy it!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know that everybody is different and that everybody subscribes to RLC for different things, but you can't tell me that everybody wants to see bates that happen 99% of the time in poor lighting conditions or with covers in the way or sex under covers or girls hiding to have sex or do what you probably know they are doing......I'm sorry, I just don't buy it!!

Agree. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, meran said:

we all miss her. She was so much fun. 

This is a prime example of what I'm talking about.  You and many others obviously love Irma, for myself she was just OK.  She made some things happen and I get why you and others like her, but for me.....I could take her or leave her.