Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No No Neia 27 days and counting. 

Some has to be at the boiling point

A massive explosion is overdue :cool:

It's going to happen eventually.....at least something with some kind of substance will, or maybe not.  After all, it has been 27 days already so don't get your hopes up to high!!

Later!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's going to happen eventually.....at least something with some kind of substance will, or maybe not.  After all, it has been 27 days already so don't get your hopes up to high!!

Later!!

LMAO I don't have any hopes..... it is why I spend more time reading than watching these days. 

It would be a waste of time to have 

See the source image

• Like 1

"Can Karol" ? or "Karol Can't" now that is the question, Kind of like the old Shakespeare quote "To be or not To Be"

Man she drives me crazy in anticipation. Sultry, Sensuous, Sensational Sexuality, and completely Seductive.

Damn that girl anyway. :angel: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

LMAO I don't have any hopes..... it is why I spend more time reading than watching these days. 

I'm hear to tell you that reading about all the disappointments is 100 times better than waiting for anything to happen!!!

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

"Can Karol" ? or "Karol Can't" now that is the question, Kind of like the old Shakespeare quote "To be or not To Be"

Man she drives me crazy in anticipation. Sultry, Sensuous, Sensational Sexuality, and completely Seductive.

Damn that girl anyway. :angel: 

Karol can't and won't......it would have already happened by now.  It sounds like she is exactly the same as the first time she was viewable on RLC.....sorry to disappoint again!

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is a prime example of what I'm talking about.  You and many others obviously love Irma, for myself she was just OK.  She made some things happen and I get why you and others like her, but for me.....I could take her or leave her.

Hi Harley. 

Irma was ok?
Irma is the best. She did all she could to make it Entertaining. She never needed any partner to dance. She is a crown in herself. She never did any dramas and if she stayed outside long she made sure she spend enough time back in the apartment doing something new to keep users entertained. 
Many will argue this was fake but isn't this whole idea is fake? RLC is not real life . It is not voyeur website because all tenants know they are being watched on cameras. 
There can never be a real voyeur website due to legal reasons. 
When tenant knows he is being watched by some wankers it becomes a cam show website. 
Thats what RLC is about a show and thats what people are here to see . Even some who claim they are here for real life are faking it and dont want to admit. If they want real life they shall get off their ass and go outside their home to have real life and stop wasting time watching RLC which is nothing more than a cam show. 
from all the tenants I have seen Irma was most entertaining. She could make any situation into party situation and know how to be happy and spread happiness.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1