Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is not the first time, that this device has been extropeado, and it is to be expected, that until tomorrow it can not be replaced.
Do not remember, one of the times, I do not know if the last time the same thing happened or the previous one, the girls began to be more careful with the lights, they turned off the lights as we do when they leave the room, night, the house did not stay lit like a Christmas tree ...
But as the girls have changed, it seems that those recommendations that I suppose that RLC gave to their girls, have already been forgotten.

Didn't I read that B2 lost power a couple of days ago and if so, how long did it take them to get it back??  When I used to watch, all they had to do was go reset the breaker unless they wanted some alone time and then they would just act like they were trying to reset the breaker, then call for an UM and nobody is the wiser!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Didn't I read that B2 lost power a couple of days ago and if so, how long did it take them to get it back??  When I used to watch, all they had to do was go reset the breaker unless they wanted some alone time and then they would just act like they were trying to reset the breaker!

If you remember, like I think Vortios said, the breaker had to be replaced.  Your breakers can only be tripped so many times before they start to fail and

have to be replace.  Last time it took quite awhile for replacement, because unlike the USA, those systems are more difficult to repair

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No leí que perdió el poder B2 hace un par de días y si es así, ¿cuánto tiempo se los lleve a obtener de nuevo ?? Cuando yo solía ver, todo lo que tenían que hacer era ir restablecer el interruptor a menos que quisieran un tiempo a solas y luego lo harían simplemente actuar como si estuvieran tratando de restablecer el interruptor!

I do not know exactly what will have happened this time, but from the comments, I think, and it is only applying the logic or experience of previous occasions, that the power control device, if heated repeatedly, ends up being extropy, so that according to the conclusions that were reached on similar occasions, what happens is that the power of the house is very tight.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Has anyone else noticed that the Blonde girl Asty, goes to the downstairs bathroom every night for about 30 or more minutes ?

Starting to remind of the original B-1 downstairs bathroom :huh:

I have  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Has anyone else noticed that the Blonde girl Asty, goes to the downstairs bathroom every night for about 30 or more minutes ?

Starting to remind of the original B-1 downstairs bathroom :huh:

yes me :biggrin: and now with the new cam 3-12 it is up one flight of stairs and to the left 

in the LR Hallway,

Just now, happyone said:

If you remember, like I think Vortios said, the breaker had to be replaced.  Your breakers can only be tripped so many times before they start to fail and

have to be replace.  Last time it took quite awhile for replacement, because unlike the USA, those systems are more difficult to repair

Breakers are made for a lot more resets than these girls have had to make!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

About these three girls.
Since the sisters, we know what can be obtained, and I reserve my opinion, since in his day and as a client of RLC, I already expressed it.
From Karol, as Harley says, we already know from her experience in another time, what she can or wants, or even where she will set limits ...
Therefore, I refer to the three girls who have left the house tonight.

I know very little of them yet. Diane seems very comfortable, she can walk around naked, she has masturbated alittle, and she has given great views. To me she seems like a very good tenant. Roxy&Asty are OK, they are not shy in the shower, but I haven't watched them so very much yet. I have no evidence or indications, just a feeling, but I think these 3 might be "club girls".