Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I esteem you a lot, but you really believe that if there was not the boy something would have happened, please we are real, what you say is science fiction

I'm not talking about mega lesbian activity Sergio...Please don't lump me into that group of guys. Just a bit of raunchy dancing, and all jumping in the big bath, like they did the last time Nora was there. It made pleasant viewing for me, anyway...I wouldn't expect anything sexual from these girls...::)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I wonder; will Nora become a permanent resident of the Cat-house  or is she just there to try and get things started ?  Can KIKO be far behind.........LOL ?

she's there only for the week-end, leaving to go  home 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not talking about mega lesbian activity Sergio...Please don't lump me into that group of guys. Just a bit of raunchy dancing, and all jumping in the big bath, like they did the last time Nora was there. It made pleasant viewing for me, anyway...I wouldn't expect anything sexual from these girls...::)

we agree, I think the new RLC is this, I will be happy to spend my money when it changes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 11 minutos, slider_69 dijo:

¡Parece que la casa grande es FRÍA! Veo que las chicas tienen 2 calentadores eléctricos adicionales en la sala de estar y están cubiertas con mantas. Eso significa muy poca desnudez

en las habitaciones grandes

The dining room, perhaps over 40 m2 or close to it. It is a space large enough to heat, in addition, keep in mind, that it has large windows, that although it is well heated, they are cold areas so that by itself, the heat usually escapes.
On the other hand, keep in mind, that this house is not in the middle of the city, but on the side of a mountain, surrounded by a lot of trees, which means that the temperature is usually one or two degrees less ...