Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, Noldus said:

Can you elaborate a little closer to what you think about

You watch the shit don't you Noldus?  I go off of video clips and what a good friend tells me.  I'm sure if you spent less time capturing times of entering and exiting, and going to bed, or eating, or taking a shit, you might see something different.  I will not elaborate for the enjoyment of you or your merry little henchmen!

• Like 1

The only bad thing is that they all will only talk nonstop for the next hour or more,,,, this is the only place where I am forced to watch women blabber on and on lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B*2 practices good conservation

ttm.gifttm.gif

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You watch the shit don't you Noldus?  I go off of video clips and what a good friend tells me.  I'm sure if you spent less time capturing times of entering and exiting, and going to bed, or eating, or taking a shit, you might see something different.  I will not elaborate for the enjoyment of you or your merry little henchmen!

Too bad you are not tough to stand for what you initiate :cry:

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Too bad you are not tough to stand for what you initiate :cry:

LOL your child psychology is not going to work with me mate.  You watch it like I said.  If you choose to see these girls as fun loving little innocent girls, that's your business.  From what little I see of them and from what I'm told......I do not.  End of discussion!!

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

BEFORE I FORGET,,,RLC IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS,,,DASHA NEEDS TO BE EITHER BROUGHT TO BARCELONA IN ONE OF THESE APTS OR HAVE HER OWN APT ELSEWHERE WITH OTHER GIRLS,,,THANK YOU::)::) WITHOUT DEMID HOLDING HER BACK SHE IS AMAZING.:heart:

That would be another reason I would never rejoin RLC again.  Dasha needs to gain about 30 lbs and have them ugly ass tats removed.  You viewers must be hard up if you are wishing for her to come back in an apartment!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

BEFORE I FORGET,,,RLC IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS,,,DASHA NEEDS TO BE EITHER BROUGHT TO BARCELONA IN ONE OF THESE APTS OR HAVE HER OWN APT ELSEWHERE WITH OTHER GIRLS,,,THANK YOU::)::) WITHOUT DEMID HOLDING HER BACK SHE IS AMAZING.:heart:

She's a totally different girl now she's left that lug.

• Like 1