Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Se llama "Encuéntrame afuera / o abajo". Por lo general, cuando vienes a buscar a alguien desde algún lugar, no hay necesidad de salir del auto y entrar a la casa o al apartamento.

Well, without entering into discussions that do not lead to anything ...
Just one guess ... you may or may not agree with her ...
But just for a moment imagine, that Kiko, has brought the girls home, everyone knows each other and it seems that the subway does not reach the house, lol.
To arrive at the house and not to enter, like Spanish, not in your country, but here, that is considered a lack of respect.
I say, it's just a guess, but it's a guess that has its logic, even if you do not share it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Oooops, will Nora & Kiko return to RLC, moving in on the top floor of the house and the twins will move to B2? We'll see...

nope, they are going back to their home today

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

Bea ist unglücklich, es war abzusehen .

Vielleicht hat sie auch Heimweh oder nicht die richtige Freundin gefunden.

Ich finde es "scheiße" wenn sich hier ein paar "IDIOTEN" über ein Mädchen abfällig auslassen was weint.

Sie weint bestimmt nicht, weil sie öffentlich masturbiert.

Im Gegensatz zu den verklemmen Weibern Angie,Glasha,Sonya zeigt sie was.

Zur Zeit ist 75 % bei RLC raus geschmissenes Geld, wer fickende Paare betrachten will kann das billiger haben,

Da angeblich die Germania-Boys die zweitstärksten Nutzer dieses Forum sein sollen kann ich ja in Deutsch schreiben.

Für die "Trump-Trottel" reicht die grauenhafte Übersetzung von Google

Bea is unhappy, it was in sight.

Maybe she also found homesickness or not the right girlfriend.

I think it "shit" if here a few "idiots" about a girl derogatory leave out what is crying.

She certainly does not cry because she masturbates in public.

Unlike the jammed wives Angie, Glasha,Sonya shows her something.

At the moment 75% is thrown out at RLC money, who wants to look at fucking couples can have the cheaper,

Since allegedly the Germania boys should be the second strongest users of this forum I can write in German.

For the "Trump idiot" enough Google's gruesome translation

I do not know you, but I think you should relax a bit, the world is beautiful

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

But just for a moment imagine, that Kiko, has brought the girls home, everyone knows each other and it seems that the subway does not reach the house, lol.
To arrive at the house and not to enter, like Spanish, not in your country, but here, that is considered a lack of respect.
I say, it's just a guess, but it's a guess that has its logic, even if you do not share it.

Kiko just wanted to remind all of you that he is still in the picture and heavily involved!!  The best thing that RLC could do in my opinion is get rid of both Nora & Kiko!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Noo,,,,this is before your time on RLC,,,for once I would have liked to have seen Nora without seeing Kiko in tow behind her,,,,Nora can drive her own self around actually,,she doesn't need her husband,,,she lives in Barcelona,,not just passing through.

• Like 1