Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You watch the shit don't you Noldus?  I go off of video clips and what a good friend tells me.  I'm sure if you spent less time capturing times of entering and exiting, and going to bed, or eating, or taking a shit, you might see something different.  I will not elaborate for the enjoyment of you or your merry little henchmen!

Who cares about Vic, Dom and Neia, they do nothing but bullshit anyway, atleast Bea was home, if it was up to me, Bea could have B2 all to herself, the rest can just go get lost.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

FOXY ROXY,,,Why do you tease me so much,,,that kitty as been trapped in them panties all day,,it needs some fresh air ::)::)

Because that is the RLC way which in fact is all because of you all's beloved "Queen" Nora!!  It's because of Nora that all the teasing goes on, it's because of Nora that the lights are dimmed at every chance, it's because of Nora that the angles are bad, it's because of Nora that they lay around all day and then at the last few minutes before bed they tease the audience just enough to get them to say thank you girls.....that was a lovely show!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL your child psychology is not going to work with me mate.  You watch it like I said.  If you choose to see these girls as fun loving little innocent girls, that's your business.  From what little I see of them and from what I'm told......I do not.  End of discussion!!

Poor Harley - Uses life to read here what we are writing to shed shit. Must be much else you could spend your time on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Who cares about Vic, Dom and Neia, they do nothing but bullshit anyway, atleast Bea was home, if it was up to me, Bea could have B2 all to herself, the rest can just go get lost.

I totally agree Ed,  those 3 you mentioned should be kicked out so Bea can have B2 all to herself.  They choose to have their sex and fun outside the apartment and at least Bea tries to entertain the viewers.........good job Bea, it sounds like you entertained everybody today!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Poor Harley - Uses life to read here what we are writing to shed shit. Must be much else you could spend your time on

seriously now???? u call someone else "poor"???

u? the timekeeper? i think u r wrong buddy....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

LOL that just goes to show you how much you pay attention to how much I'm on here Noldus!!  I spend 1/15th the time you do on here and I probably know more than you do about what some of these girls are up to.  Have a good night and please don't forget to post any important times :)

• Like 2