Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Now if we only could get the most Foxy Roxy to follow suit, She is gorgeous woman, but seems quite shy about being on RLC every where except in the bathroom.

C'mon Roxy, I know you can be clever like the little Foxy you are. :heart: It would do my heart good to give you starburst explosion, and actually it would do you some good too.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now if we only could get the most Foxy Roxy to follow suit, She is gorgeous woman, but seems quite shy about being on RLC every where except in the bathroom.

C'mon Roxy, I know you can be clever like the little Foxy you are. :heart: It would do my heart good to give you starburst explosion, and actually it would do you some good too.

I said this to Foxy Roxy the other day.:biggrin::biggrin:

Normally when winter comes around,,,,the Barcelona Apts gets pretty darn slow,,,,,but this is the first in a very long time that it's pretty exciting to watch,,,,With ladies like Bea, Karol, The twins,,Diane and of course my Foxy Roxy(even though she's just a tease),,,, it's a very entertaining Winter so far.::):heart::heart:

Any Weed smokers in the house,,,,I see some on Diane's Ass :biggrin::biggrin:

2a923a39a891db0b6b15e4733f1ce07d.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, eremes said:

May I ask you, how you would look in Victoria's eyes?

Depends on if she likes older men or not.  I'm a good looking dude for my age so I've been told on numerous occasions.  If she doesn't like older men, then I would probably look like some sexual deviant to her!  I'm sorry if I piss some of you off from time to time but I'm not going to sugar coat anything for you people.  If she looks like an old maid to me, then that is what I'm going to say!

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

with Nic we have excitemet, I'm with you, I like her too, Nic atleast is very unpredictable, on good and bad, I like that

The only thing that would be good with Nicole is if she got involved sexually with another woman this time instead of all those easy fucks she always goes after!!!  I hope you all enjoy yet another girl being brought back!!

7 hours ago, news49 said:

Faut vraiment qu'ils déménagent de cette appartement de merde 

en fait, même si c'est vrai que cet appartement a eu pas mal de soucis, dans n'importe quel appartement, si tu met trop d'appareils électriques en fonctionnement en même temps, les plombs sautent 

c'est arrivé à B4 il y a deux jours, le problème est que les espagnoles pensent pas qu'en hiver il fait quand même froid ^^