Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

What the hell has happened to RLC??:huh:...nothing is happening

What are you talking about?  Noldus just posted that it was getting hot with Neia and Bea in their bedroom........and now you are saying that nothing is happening.  Who is right here.....you, which is not biased towards these girls or Noldus who is?  Enquiring minds want to know!!

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

we can certainly say that Nora's visit has served something

What pray tell did it serve?  This thread is dead as it can be.  It literally takes me a few minutes to get caught up, where it used to take me an hour or two to get caught up with this apartment and a couple of others that I try to stay up on.

• Like 1

In closing........Neia and Bea were out damn near all of the day.  I could have bet everyone of you on this forum that when they came home, they were going to put on some kind of lame, teasing ass show.  I was told by my friend that that is exactly what happened.  They go out damn near all day to have their holes rooted to only come home for some lame ass action to pacify you people and you people fall for it......hook, line, and sinker!!!

Caught up and going to bed.  Oscar, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What pray tell did it serve?  This thread is dead as it can be.  It literally takes me a few minutes to get caught up, where it used to take me an hour or two to get caught up with this apartment and a couple of others that I try to stay up on.

Nora, she must have her business done and told some girls how to do it

• Upvote 1