Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Off with the incredibly sexy white panties and on with some slightly less sexy blue one. My Belle:heart: with her third change of underwear today. Keep changing in front of the camera and there could be some very nice views.

I like you BB but commenting on every little move Belle makes is going to get OLD really quick!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like you BB but commenting on every little move Belle makes is going to get OLD really quick!!

I don't mind HarleyFatboy as I can't watch all day and the emailed keep me informed.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I don't mind HarleyFatboy as I can't watch all day and the emailed keep me informed.

I do mind Aussie, I don't watch at all and just like to keep up with what is or is not happening and BB posting every little thing Belle does is going to get old really quick.  If it's something sad or exciting or as it is pretty much of the times with RLC anymore.....boring, that's OK but not every little breath or step or change of panties or bras!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tamani said:

Lia a passée la nuit dehors 

So what you pay for is a place where the girls eat, sleep, shower, and show their pussy's from time to time because once again the shit that people would want to see is done outside the apartment.  Man I'm glad I quit supporting these deviants!!!

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Donc, ce que vous payez est un endroit où les filles mangent, dorment, se douchent, et montrent leur chatte de temps en temps parce qu'une fois de plus la merde que les gens voudraient voir se fait à l'extérieur de l'appartement. Je suis content d'arrêter de soutenir ces déviants !!!

Je suis en accord avec vous  mais  c'est la première fois -sauf erreur de ma part- que je les voient séparées toute une nuit