Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

No it's not forbidden... But I see people posting about how much they hate what they are watching and yet they are still watching. So the question of why is a good one. But it's been asked numerous times and never gets answered so I don't expect it to be answered now. But thanks for asking..

I personally am a masochist

10 minutes ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Do not invent ::)

I did not invent, I misquoted  the name.  Indeed, one of the twins did get her vagina licked and eaten out, by Sher.  Watch the cams instead of bitching about everything going on in the forums and you might have seen it.  :biggrin:

Just now, Sergio said:

B1 girls have not yet realized that there are no microphones in the bathroom, there is no need to talk in the ear

There is, it's just disabled. I remember RLC fucked up once and enabled it after a UM. Polya was showering with the radio playing and you could hear everything. The sound lasted a few hours before they realized and disabled it again.

Il y a souvent eu de la mise en scène sur RLC, mais ça ne veut pas dire que le reste est faux. Nous avons très souvent dit la même chose entre regina,sher et renata et au final c'était bien réel

Spectacle très sympa merci les filles :)