Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Love seeing you do your hand craft work...?

And the outcome of it always perfect. . If its sawing like now or painting which is admirable :biggrin::heart:

You go girl.. sweet woman ?

Not that you need my conformation but it's always nice to get a compliment:heart::angel:

and you really do amazing work in everthing you do...??

sweet flower ? 

Yes there's not many throughout the RLC, which has such creativity and skills at Leora. Only to see her calm and perseverance, to sit there and sew and fix exactly which clothes garment anywhere she wants, and sometimes she even creates the nice dolls with just only a needle and thread, not even a sewing machine utilizes this goddess in her everyday . Maya is also a very good creator with an incredible endurance and calm, but then she gets beaten in a horse lengths to not have the knowledge of how a clean home should look like. But it is she is not alone, as there are good many more in the other apartments who can not or want it clean around them where they live. Yes no wonder why you just simply love Leora even more as she undertakes to do every day. She is truly the goddess of all. Thank you sweetest Leora, that we may have access to all your great knowledge you have within you. You must have incredibly fine parents who have given you much good to learn in taking care of yourself in life. ✨???

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

She's drinking her bate drink, lets see if the potion works... :smile:

My good friend. ..

I wouldn't hold my breath on it. ..

Seems the sweet one takes her day off.

She more then deserves it.. ?

But if by any chance the energy in the air will change and she will Decides otherwise then ...?

we are all here with you sweet one:biggrin::angel::heart:?

Good morning gorgeous. .

Just droped by with smile.on my face seeing you:biggrin:

Sweet flower may you have a beautiful day and make the best of it for yourself. ..

What ever you do I hope you'll enjoy and keep your sweet gentle smile up???

Flower you were?..  flower you are?

and flower you will be always in my eye's ??

And a sexy one??

Again enjoy your beautiful day :biggrin::heart::angel:

13 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Play nice and remove it all and expose your flesh for us to fantasize our faces buried in that ASS. I know you want too, it brings excitement into your heart knowing we are all watching, especially me.. I posses everything that ASS of yours desires. 27.gif.8a775e9b38c50b5e53af7276408d7284.gif

If we can just get the Grey pants off with just panties :biggrin: