Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora is not a cam girl. The site she has on the computer is VK music. If she were a cam girl she would not have closed her lap top. She is ", Exhibitionist Extrordanaire ".Her performance is for the RLC members. She keeps raising the bar in her performance. One can only guess her next move. IMHO

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Leora is not a cam girl. The site she has on the computer is VK music. If she were a cam girl she would not have closed her lap top. She is ", Exhibitionist Extrordanaire ".Her performance is for the RLC members. She keeps raising the bar in her performance. One can only guess her next move. IMHO

this is why he said RLC camgirl ^^ 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pamparam33 said:

She is just doing planned show to the cam. That's all

Of course it does it for the camera cams. Since it is an exhibitionist. And so she is excited.

7 minutes ago, pixels said:

Of course it does it for the camera cams. Since it is an exhibitionist. And so she is excited.

She is still wound up. Dancing her heart out while showering, :blush:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, makrohard said:

It seems Leora is definitely on the go! Unfortunately I don't have subscription to RLC and the only thing I can see is a blurred thumb of her sexy ass pointing to the camera.

I hope anyone will record this and then please to PM me with video link! There will be a reward back, I promise! :)

It was quite a bate/ show. Also the shower dancing was Leora proved she was very happy.