Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

It was a bit of a strange one putting my pundit head on because at no time before the bate started had she touched her pussy and then minutes later she was done. Great that she started kneeling but despite the good light the views were average. She soon moved over to her now traditional on the floor panties stretched at the knees but went for some deep fingering, sometimes slow and gradually speeding up but a bit different than I am used to seeing. Finally she switched to vigorous rubbing as the panties went to her left leg where they sadly engaged in a little bit of obstruction which wasn't helped by an angle perpendicular to the sofa and indeed the last 20 seconds or so were obscured. However the sound was first class with breathing heard throughout and I cannot fault the vigorous nature of the action. Still as always it was a privilege to watch.

• Upvote 4

Anyone ever notice that Leora never ever looks directly at the Cam. Whenever she is close her eyes are always looking someplace else and not the Cam directly.

The only time she looks at a camera directly is when she does Personal Photos and uploads them to Social Media.

• Upvote 2