Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Guest Phaeton
13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I see she's gone out, so it looks like yet another weekend the Goddess is not wasting on us

It looks as if she could not get out of the apartment. And just endlessly sitting at home.

You are incredible Leora, to even this day going around and polish all over again. Take advantage of that just take it easy and give yourself the very fine care of the weekend. You should not tire you prematurely, just because you do not get any help at home. but take advantage of your beautiful body, your health and uniquely beautiful mind. Because we love to see you when you are feeling good. Have a wonderful relaxing weekend you lovely goddess. ✨???

• Upvote 3

Hmm. A little unusual to see the goddess Leora conceal her nakedness, and change behind the hidden, and now sitting down in the kitchen. Yes, she has anyway chosen the wonderfully stylish black underwear anyway. Then you are so lovely to just look at Leora. But whatever happens today, so enjoy the moments that made you smile and feel good. ✨??

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hmm. A little unusual to see the goddess Leora conceal her nakedness, and change behind the hidden, and now sitting down in the kitchen. Yes, she has anyway chosen the wonderfully stylish black underwear anyway. Then you are so lovely to just look at Leora. But whatever happens today, so enjoy the moments that made you smile and feel good. ✨??

that outfit is hot no matter what others say I love her in black lingerie at any time

• Upvote 2

Yes, today was not it our turn to see the goddess practice at home, but now it is they who are in the fitness studio, which will fully enjoy the wonderful sweetest woman among fitness machines. Yes practicing quietly, and feel how good it feels in your stylish body afterwards. Have a super nice day Leora. ✨????

22:36 I see you baby shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass ...

And of course as I posted she predictably changed out of the white top and blue panties into red crop top and white shorts ... bad timing. Actually not a crop top she was just stretching and it's got something English written on it.

It's not really red, it's terracotta.

Oh it is a crop top, just didn't look like it went she sat down.