Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I watched until she started painting but had to fall asleep.

I have cancelled a dental important when I thought The Goddess was about to bate, and she did bate around Christmas 2015 while I went to the doctor's which was very annoying. I also delayed going to the dentist's with Belle on her last day but fortunately made the appointment after a uncharacteristic and painful run and she had left before I came back. If only there was a pause button which actually worked in the right way but I guess there is Replay now, something I advocated for a long time, even it is somewhat expensive not in itself but in addition it is.

I have learned Leora´s schedules pretty well now, and I booked my next dental appointment next Friday at 7 p.m. Leora´s time, close to Paul´s homecoming.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I think we can assume that it means that if Paul goes out at the weekend we might get a show.

BB, I do hope you didn't build your hopes up as it looks like Paul's working from home today, and if he starts doing this Monday to Friday as he did in the past we can almost say good bye to our Goddess displaying her wondrous charms

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

BB, I do hope you didn't build your hopes up as it looks like Paul's working from home today, and if he starts doing this Monday to Friday as he did in the past we can almost say good bye to our Goddess displaying her wondrous charms

BB, Trust me to jump the gun as usual, it looks like Paul's finally made it out of the door and our Goddess as done what she should have done earlier and gone to bed

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

No. Just grateful for what I see. I have missed quite a lot of her shows recently but this morning she had a row with Paul over the door - looked for  a second as though it might get nasty - but in the GR she's been giving a wonderful display of her beautiful kitty.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

BB, Trust me to jump the gun as usual, it looks like Paul's finally made it out of the door and our Goddess as done what she should have done earlier and gone to bed

Well earlier while all the action was happening at B1 and some very unpleasant people were on the board which I really should ignore, I saw Paul playing with his helicopter. In response Leora has been giving the best views I have seen for some time. I hope she plays fetch with Eva on the carpet - that's always enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

14:22 Paul comes in the GR kisses Eva and the his hand reaches straight to the gates of heaven maybe as a way of apology. There's a little bit of a scream from The Goddess followed by a puppy dog expression aimed at Eva. Paul leaves happily and goes back to playing with his helicopter as Leora gives Eva a huge hug.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There really is no mortal to compare with The Goddess. Why is she so perfect?

She's only 95% perfect. If she was perfect, she would have adopted a pet squirrel instead of a dog.

I even had a handsome squirrel picked out for her. :biggrin:

a truly loving pet.jpg

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well earlier while all the action was happening at B1 and some very unpleasant people were on the board which I really should ignore, I saw Paul playing with his helicopter. In response Leora has been giving the best views I have seen for some time. I hope she plays fetch with Eva on the carpet - that's always enjoyable.

I turned off the thumbnails and watched the Goddess sleeping while that disaster was going on in B1. I read the thread and put a few on the ignore list. There is no comparison between the Goddess and the B1/B2  posters. This thread is solely devoted to worshiping the Goddess by her many followers.   

• Upvote 1