Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, curious said:

you would be proud if you had her as daughter? wow.... u r very open minded to have your daughter masturbating in front of thousands of eyes!

i remain speachless... hahahahahahahaha

Promise me you will remain speachless.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, curious said:

i would be happy to have her for a night in bed and no more.

She wouldn't have you, she's in a strong relationship with Paul .Plus, I think she is particular.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Promise me you will remain are speachless.

lol...... of course not. was a matter of speaking

dont feel so offended. arent we free to express our opinions? i m not offending to you. i just disagree with you (and all the others who worship her).

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, curious said:

you would be proud if you had her as daughter? wow.... u r very open minded to have your daughter masturbating in front of thousands of eyes!

i remain speachless... hahahahahahahaha

And would your parents be proud of you for watching???

Just now, jimbo4 said:

She wouldn't have you, she's in a strong relationship with Paul .Plus, I think she is particular.

a strong relationship... while sleeping in different rooms... hmmmm

doubt tht.

she wouldnt have me? of course. we live thousands klms from eachother... lol

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, curious said:

a strong relationship... while sleeping in different rooms... hmmmm

doubt tht.

If you could only drop the criticism bit for a while and read some of the archived threads you may just find out why they sleep separately instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusion, or do you already know it all

• Upvote 1

i m watching them since they were in the previous appatment. i said  I DOUBT since i ve seen many. in the archive you say there is a huge translation under my ex nickname abt one fight of them (it was abt her cell phone)  which made by my woman who is moldovan and speaks russian. do you speak russian? do you understand more than me?

why to drop the critisism? we are here only to worship? not to express what we think watching the appartements?

i m not here to agree with you or pepe or jimbo or all Leora's worshipers.. i m here to say what i think.

is it a problem for you? do me a favour and ignore me!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, curious said:

i m watching them since they were in the previous appatment. i said  I DOUBT since i ve seen many. in the archive you say there is a huge translation under my ex nickname abt one fight of them (it was abt her cell phone)  which made by my woman who is moldovan and speaks russian. do you speak russian? do you understand more than me?

why to drop the critisism? we are here only to worship? not to express what we think watching the appartements?

i m not here to agree with you or pepe or jimbo or all Leora's worshipers.. i m here to say what i think.

is it a problem for you? do me a favour and ignore me!

OOPS touched a nerve did I, I'll leave it there before I get taken down yet again

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

OOPS touched a nerve did I, I'll leave it there before I get taken down yet again

u must believe you are smart. no u didnot touch any nerve. i m bored of never ending fights.

we will never agree. we will disagreee till mods will come and clean the thread.

u (and some others) are supposed to like the person leora.

i like what i see but i can critisize what i think for the general behaviour,

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She sleeps in the living room because she is frightened of the dark,since childhood.

• Upvote 1