Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Just now, Pepe said:

I wouldn't expect to much this time around although I have been wrong before.

Caught me in the middle of an edit. I, watched a very happy Leora rush through her morning ritual earlier today. Out of bed to out of the apartment in just over an hour. If, again daiquri's come into play. Who knows !!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

Caught me in the middle of an edit. I, watched a very happy Leora rush through her morning ritual earlier today. Out of bed to out of the apartment in just over an hour. If, again daiquri's come into play. Who knows !!!

Don't think Leora will be touching any liquor for quite a while. What ever happens will be all natural. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Don't think Leora will be touching any liquor for quite a while. What ever happens will be all natural. 

I, respect your judgment. And, she can't go wrong with all natural.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Her name is not Amy it's Emi. 

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Her name is not Amy it's Emi. 

I concede that she is called Emi, but on a social media account she calls herself  Amy......

Edited by jimbo4
correction

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Pepe, even if you are wrong I'm not going to comment, the last time I did mention about her having a drink, I got such a lecture via a PM, it hurt for weeks

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Pepe, even if you are wrong I'm not going to comment, the last time I did mention about her having a drink, I got such a lecture via a PM, it hurt for weeks

I think you can bet your house on it, she will not drink again......Ever.....lesson learnt. :cry: 

• Upvote 1