Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

13 minutes ago, concour10 said:

She is soo hot with jeans and being topless.

That she is, the topless just did not last long enough.

Out and about. Taking Eva with her. She just might not be gone too long this morning.

• Upvote 1

So Paul and Leora come home and Paul does not share any affection for Leora even though they have been seperated all day but kisses and hugs the dog instead! Which one is more important Paul, your dog or your wife? Smh...

5 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I think his wife the before dog... and sleeping in different rooms again. They need to sit and really talk out what they need.  

As far as I know of Leora & Paul are not Married yet.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

There are a lot of reasons, people do what they do, and it is no one's concern, even though, I understand, it's what it seems, but who are we to judge. One big reason, I'm not married, is because I keep sneaking out of women's windows, I prefer to sleep along. So, enjoy! I do not concern myself with RLC, I just read the post, and I try not to get caught up in the hype. I do have to admit VHTV, is EXTREME - I renew my subscription, the Mods here where right, give them a chance and support them.

After this month I'm done with RLC for a while and will get a sub to VHTV.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I think his wife the before dog... and sleeping in different rooms again. They need to sit and really talk out what they need.  

Sleeping in different rooms simple explanation, she's scared of the dark, so to give Paul the chance of a good nights sleep she sleeps on the sofa with the lights and TV on, when she does sleep in the bedroom there's always a light left on.

As they are not married I'll let you work out who moves quicker Leora or the dog

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Sleeping in different rooms simple explanation, she's scared of the dark, so to give Paul the chance of a good nights sleep she sleeps on the sofa with the lights and TV on, when she does sleep in the bedroom there's always a light left on.

As they are not married I'll let you work out who moves quicker Leora or the dog

Image result for afraid of the dark gif  Image result for afraid of the dark gif

• Upvote 2